Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texans 20 Bengals 19

Featured Replies

Signature win is against Titans. Just not a good football team. They're better than bad teams with terrible QB's and that's all

  • Replies 98
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Settling for 3 instead of 7 killed them. Not falling on a fumble killed them even more. Fall on that ball and it's pretty much game over.

 

I agree, Dalton's turnover was something that they could overcome. Offensive execution / play calling early in this game cost them dearly.

Signature win is against Titans. Just not a good football team. They're better than bad teams with terrible QB's and that's all

 

Disagree. Your a crusty Bungalized "fan'.

 

This team is different. IMO, they are a good football team, they have been in every single game they have played this year with the exception of last week.

Are you just joking? He grabbed his whole arm and pulled him.

 

OK, you are right. I want to retract my statement. I just saw the replay on SportsCenter and Jones did grab Ford's arm. The reason I thought it was a bad call initially: I was sitting near the goal line and only saw the flag come out when the players reached the goal line area. I did not see Jones grab his arm live while at the stadium. I thought the flag was thrown for PI at the goal line. Now that I have had a chance to see the replay, I clearly agree with you HT. Thanks.

Signature win is against Titans. Just not a good football team. They're better than bad teams with terrible QB's and that's all

 

You couldn't be more wrong. A sign of a good team is beign able to beat those bad teams or average teams and the Bengals have done that. The Bengals have beat those same bad teams you say who have beaten the Ravens. It's the NFL it tough each week for each team. What they have proven is that they are not at the level yet as the elite teams, teams who are not just trying to make the playoffs, they expect it, they are going for a Super Bowl. The Bengals are good, just not an elite team. The crazy thing is they still have a good shot at making the playoffs, and if you get in then who knows what could happen.

You couldn't be more wrong. A sign of a good team is beign able to beat those bad teams or average teams and the Bengals have done that. The Bengals have beat those same bad teams you say who have beaten the Ravens. It's the NFL it tough each week for each team. What they have proven is that they are not at the level yet as the elite teams, teams who are not just trying to make the playoffs, they expect it, they are going for a Super Bowl. The Bengals are good, just not an elite team. The crazy thing is they still have a good shot at making the playoffs, and if you get in then who knows what could happen.

 

Every team on their schedule that is going to make the playoffs has beaten them including a Denver team with Orton in charge. The average teams they have played like Tenn and Buffalo were closely contested wins that the Gals pulled out. I really don't know what's debatable about that. They have 0 good wins against good QB's. They have some losses to QB's they should have beaten. They're an average team at the absolute best. They aren't bad, but they most certanily aren't good.

Disagree. Your a crusty Bungalized "fan'.

 

This team is different. IMO, they are a good football team, they have been in every single game they have played this year with the exception of last week.

 

And you're a kool aid drinker that pads the wallet of Mike Brown.

Is everyone really that surprised that the Bengals started losing when the schedule got tougher?

 

Whether they make the playoffs or not, I'm not sure how any Bengals fan cannot be excited about the future with Dalton, Green and others on offense. If they don't win another game this season they've already overachieved.

Didn't see any of the game or even highlights. A growing concern for me has been the play of the O line. I had heard Williams had a critical false start penalty. Other than that how'd they do? What happened to Benson in 2nd half? 90 something yds. rushing in the 1st and nothing in the 2nd? Also heard Williams is out with an injury.

OK, you are right. I want to retract my statement. I just saw the replay on SportsCenter and Jones did grab Ford's arm. The reason I thought it was a bad call initially: I was sitting near the goal line and only saw the flag come out when the players reached the goal line area. I did not see Jones grab his arm live while at the stadium. I thought the flag was thrown for PI at the goal line. Now that I have had a chance to see the replay, I clearly agree with you HT. Thanks.

 

:thumb: I thought it should have been holding but doesn't matter now. :irked:

Didn't see any of the game or even highlights. A growing concern for me has been the play of the O line. I had heard Williams had a critical false start penalty. Other than that how'd they do? What happened to Benson in 2nd half? 90 something yds. rushing in the 1st and nothing in the 2nd? Also heard Williams is out with an injury.

 

Something with his foot I think.

  • Author
Every team on their schedule that is going to make the playoffs has beaten them including a Denver team with Orton in charge. The average teams they have played like Tenn and Buffalo were closely contested wins that the Gals pulled out. I really don't know what's debatable about that. They have 0 good wins against good QB's. They have some losses to QB's they should have beaten. They're an average team at the absolute best. They aren't bad, but they most certanily aren't good.

 

:thumb: I don't see them beating Arizona if Skelton is QB'ing the Cardinals. They play some stingy defense and will move the ball at will against Cincy. They'll most likely win in St. Louis, because the Rams are pathetic, but I'll be very surprised if they win either of their final two home games.

I would really like them to win their last one.:thumb:

  • Author

The sad thing is, if they win out, and with the way the schedule is set up, it could happen (I think it's highly unlikely, but not out of the question), they'll most likely sneak in the postseason. Then the Steelers or Ravens will get to pound them again.

The sad thing is, if they win out, and with the way the schedule is set up, it could happen (I think it's highly unlikely, but not out of the question), they'll most likely sneak in the postseason. Then the Steelers or Ravens will get to pound them again.

 

At least it would be on TV

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.