December 11, 201114 yr The defense gave this one away, especially at the end. After getting swept by Pittsburgh, I think that this one is the dagger to any postseason hopes.
December 11, 201114 yr 2nd smallest crowd ever at PBS. Playoffs are pretty much done now. I couldn't be happier that I gave up my tickets. Wake up Mikey!!
December 11, 201114 yr Did they really just give up 300 yards passing to the incomparable TJ Yates????
December 11, 201114 yr Author At least now the Bengals can put to rest any talk of postseason....I'm saying 8-8 is what they finish. Better than expectations, but just a complete and utter collapse.
December 11, 201114 yr At least now the Bengals can put to rest any talk of postseason....I'm saying 8-8 is what they finish. Better than expectations, but just a complete and utter collapse. It's the way they roll.
December 11, 201114 yr Always the Bungles. What a joke. Too many ways to count the way the Bengals let the Texans win this game.
December 11, 201114 yr Andy Dalton's turnover inside the Bengals 20 kills them again. Settling for 3 instead of 7 killed them. Not falling on a fumble killed them even more. Fall on that ball and it's pretty much game over.
December 11, 201114 yr Did they really just give up 300 yards passing to the incomparable TJ Yates???? Definitely the eyesore of the game; no way this should have ever happened.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.