NL MVP Ryan Braun tests positive for PEDs

Hangman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A spokesman for Braun issued a statement Saturday: "There are highly unusual circumstances surrounding this case which will support Ryan's complete innocence and demonstrate there was absolutely no intentional violation of the program. While Ryan has impeccable character and no previous history, unfortunately, because of the process we have to maintain confidentiality and are not able to discuss it any further, but we are confident he will ultimately be exonerated."

Haven't heard that before. I'm not shocked.

A spokesman for Braun issued a statement Saturday: "There are highly unusual circumstances surrounding this case which will support Ryan's complete innocence and demonstrate there was absolutely no intentional violation of the program. While Ryan has impeccable character and no previous history, unfortunately, because of the process we have to maintain confidentiality and are not able to discuss it any further, but we are confident he will ultimately be exonerated."

Haven't heard that before. I'm not shocked.

So I take it from this statement that these highly unusual circumstances will demonstrate there may have been an unintentional violation of the drug program - for which, of course, Braun was in no way personally responsible. No doubt someone slipped some PED in his beer or that the guy he hired to give him a flu shot in a back alley one midnight must have inadvertantly injected him with an illegal steroid. He was clearly duped into taking these substances and was the simply the unwitting fall guy in this steroid scandal. I hope when the real, true full story of his victimization is released, it does not cause me to break down and cry. It sounds as though it will be a quite a sad story. :rolleyes: