Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rank the State Final Teams

Featured Replies

1. Trinity

 

 

2. Bowling Green

 

 

3. Highlands

4. Scott County

5. Franklin-Simpson

6. Central

7. Belfry

8. Covington Holy Cross

9. Anderson County

10. Hazard

11. Mayfield

12. Glasgow

  • Replies 76
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. Trinity

 

 

2. Bowling Green

 

 

3. Highlands

You seem to have made a typo. :cool:
You seem to have made a typo. :cool:

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

I couldn't resist. :cool:

1. Trinity

 

 

2. Bowling Green

 

 

3. Highlands

4. Scott County

5. Franklin-Simpson

6. Central

7. Belfry

8. Covington Holy Cross

9. Anderson County

10. Hazard

11. Mayfield

12. Glasgow

 

Happy for you to be #2 in your mind. I am very happy to be #1 in Class 4-A according to KHSAA.

Yes, there is as much gap between #1 Trinity an #2 HHS as there is between #2 and #3 (BG).

 

Everyone knows there is a gap between #1 and #2. The other part is just your opinion. No way to tell.

Happy for you to be #2 in your mind. I am very happy to be #1 in Class 4-A according to KHSAA.

 

Good for you. Looks like more people agree with me so that makes it a lot of people's minds.

Highlands is #2 because there is no defense in KY (except Trinity) that could hold back their offense.

Highlands is #2 because there is no defense in KY (except Trinity) that could hold back their offense.

 

Unknown. BG would easily be the best defense they would face this year.(not named Trinity)

Highlands is #2 because there is no defense in KY (except Trinity) that could hold back their offense.

 

BG would also have the best offense(not named Trinity) Highlands defense would face as well. Like I said.....unknown.

Equal spacing between these three:

1. Trinity

 

2. Highlands

 

3. Bowling Green

 

The rest, another step below:

4. Franklin-Simpson

5. Central

6. Belfry

7. Scott County

8. Cov Holy Cross

9. Anderson County

10. Hazard

11. Mayfield

12. Glasgow

 

You nailed it!

Equal spacing between these three:

1. Trinity

 

2. Highlands

 

3. Bowling Green

 

The rest, another step below:

4. Franklin-Simpson

5. Central

6. Belfry

7. Scott County

8. Cov Holy Cross

9. Anderson County

10. Hazard

11. Mayfield

12. Glasgow

 

You really ought to increase the spacing between the Rocks and the Bluebirds. I am thinking they are at least 2-3 spaces better than you put them. :D

You really ought to increase the spacing between the Rocks and the Bluebirds. I am thinking they are at least 2-3 spaces better than you put them. :D

 

Now that is funny.

 

I watched Highlands online a few times and I really think they are a special team. I would love to see tape of Trinity if they are that much better than Highlands.

Now that is funny.

 

I watched Highlands online a few times and I really think they are a special team. I would love to see tape of Trinity if they are that much better than Highlands.

 

They already beat them 38-6 in a scrimmage this year.

Everyone knows there is a gap between #1 and #2. The other part is just your opinion. No way to tell.
You can probably go to iHigh and get one.
They already beat them 38-6 in a scrimmage this year.

 

I seem to recall a post saying that Highlands' high power offense couldn't even cross the 50 versus Trinity. Trinity is that good this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.