Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should HHS and/or T Win This Saturday....

Featured Replies

I read today that should T and/or HHS win Saturday they would join 11 other teams nationally to have at least 21 state championships.

 

Washington High in Sioux Falls, SD has 37.

I read today that should T and/or HHS win Saturday they would join 11 other teams nationally to have at least 21 state championships.

 

Washington High in Sioux Falls, SD has 37.

 

Washington High recruits I hear......

Washington High recruits I hear......

 

NO SIR!!! They have a great youth football league!

Isn't the kool-aid headquarters located in that town?

They work harder than the rest of the programs in South Dakota.

Washington High recruits I hear......

 

NO SIR!!! They have a great youth football league!

 

Isn't the kool-aid headquarters located in that town?

 

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there!!! This thread aught to be another fun one.

 

Your's too History!

I went to the SDHSAA web page and Washington High finished runner-up this year so they did outwork 14 other schools in their classification. Can anyone believe some state would be silly enough to have a football class with only 16 teams in it? Deja Vu all over again.

Mama has banned me from speaking about High School footbal threads until the spring. :idunno:

Would Washington High, Highlands, or BG be the #2 team in Kentucky? :lol:

Not sure, tough call. Have we ruled out Trinity"s number 2's for #2 in the state?

  • Author
I went to the SDHSAA web page and Washington High finished runner-up

 

So Guru was right when he asked in August if we could turn the page on Washington High? Prescient.

NO SIR!!! They have a great youth football league!

To funny :lol::lol::laugh:

I read today that should T and/or HHS win Saturday they would join 11 other teams nationally to have at least 21 state championships.

 

Washington High in Sioux Falls, SD has 37.

 

Trinity plays friday night don't they?

Trinity plays friday night don't they?

 

Yes

Mama has banned me from speaking about High School footbal threads until the spring. :idunno:
Smart woman... :-P

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.