40/40 Club

mexitucky

Highlands' Pat Towles has a chance to have thrown for over 40 TDs and rushed for over 40 TDs in his career. He needs three rushing TDs Saturday to get there. How many other athletes in KY history have done this? I believe that Travis Atwell did during his career. Did Michael Bush throw for 40 in his senior year?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I can't feel the love... but playing against haystack defenses week after week and rolling up stats doesn't give me tingly feelings inside.

Wow! Getting embarrassed for you after seeing you chase all the threads involving Pat Towles and continuing to belittle everything he has accomplished this year. To each his own I guess. To you my friend, have a good day!

It's hard not to find a thread that doesn't discuss the big red S on his chest and red cape and how awesome Highlands is in every way possible. Heck, the media blitz is working even on crusty old me... I'm starting to believe they truly are the #2 team in the state!

It's hard not to find a thread that doesn't discuss the big red S on his chest and red cape and how awesome Highlands is in every way possible. Heck, the media blitz is working even on crusty old me... I'm starting to believe they truly are the #2 team in the state!

Nah that's BG. Even us HHS fans don't accept that one.

I am hardly a Highlands apologists. Pat is a great kid and deserves the praise. I am high on all star athletes that "get it". Anyway you don't need to respond or worry.

For those who aren't bitter, I am guessing that Andrews accomplished this in his career. He was fun to watch. Who else?

Somebody missed their nap and is cranky.