40/40 Club

mexitucky

I would like to to find Trevor Stellmans results but his coach did not turn in stats to KHSAA. At least, they do not show them on their website.

Wasn't that his Dad? Why didn't he turn in stats? I thought stats were important to him. Just curious.

Yes, it was his dad. I wish they made that sarcasm font or the tongue in cheek font for post like I made. I was just having fun with not being able to find the stats.

It looks like you cannot get stats beyond 2008 on the KHSAA website for any team.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was his dad. I wish tHhey made that sarcasm font or the tongue in cheek font for post like I made. I was just having fun with not being able to find the stats.

It looks like you cannot get stats beyond 2008 on the KHSAA website for any team.

It would be really nice if there was a website that made stats easily accessible for all sports going back as far as you wanted.

• 2 weeks later...
Travis Atwell had to have done it for a career.

Brady Hightchew from NewCath came pretty close. He ran for 32 and passed for 36 in his career.

I wish I could find stats from his Jr season. For his Sr year: As a senior, passed for 2,486 yards and 34 touchdowns and ran for 2,308 yards and 38 TDs .

And just think, Pat did all this playing 2 quarters and one series in the 3rd on most Friday nights. I think someone should look at the quarters played and then do the comparison.

I don't think we are doing comparisons, are we? You either are in the club or you're not.

Did Gino, Jared and others ever come out of a game early? Just curious.

And just think, Pat did all this playing 2 quarters and one series in the 3rd on most Friday nights. I think someone should look at the quarters played and then do the comparison.

I believe that a handful more of those who didn't make it would have made it, but for situations like that or injury.

• 4 years later...
TTT

Has anyone outside of Drew Barker achieved this incredible milestone in the last 5 seasons? So far, just Andrews and Barker are in the club from what I see here. Never got the final stats on Travis Atwell.

Cameron Racke from SK has 56 passing tds and 36 rushing tds. By season end he could be on the 50/50 club.