Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. St. John's predictions (12/1)

Kentucky vs. St. John's 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. St. John's

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CATS by 25 or more tonight!

 

Game is tomorrow.

Game is tomorrow.

 

Well at least they can't lose tonight.

Got 3rd row seats for this game tomorrow.... looking foward to it!

  • Author
Got 3rd row seats for this game tomorrow.... looking foward to it!

 

Nice! Hope you enjoy!

Got 3rd row seats for this game tomorrow.... looking foward to it!

 

Great seats. Not the easiest to come by that low for one of the best home games of the year.

UK by 14. I was supposed to go to this game, had great seats too! But under the weather :(

Just found out I get to go tonight. Seats are somewhere lower level. Really glad tickets became available last minute!

 

I say 78-62 UK.

^I had tickets, but I guess it's a sign of me getting old that I passed them up. I knew I'd be exhausted for work tomorrow morning if I went. :lol:

Hearsay voted for St.John to pull the upset please you cant be serious!

^I had tickets, but I guess it's a sign of me getting old that I passed them up. I knew I'd be exhausted for work tomorrow morning if I went. :lol:

 

Come on guy! I'd maybe agree if it was the 9:30 game haha!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.