Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. St. John's predictions (12/1)

Kentucky vs. St. John's 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. St. John's

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that St. John's is going to be a good test for the Wildcats.

 

76-64 Cats

Cats youngsters beat down Johnnies youngsters 81-60

  • Author

I should've predicted a score. I'll go with 81-67. Big game from the Brow.

St. Johns coach may not be there. That imo wouldn't affect the outcome but combined wih being in Rupp it will the margin.

U.K. by 15

Kentucky 86, St. John's 68

Both teams with young players that are good; one team's players are better and the game is being played on their court. With that in mind, I will say UK wins by at least 15, very possibly more.

Kentucky 72-60.

Trap game: Kentucky wins by 6 but I feel they will be looking ahead a bit to UNC. If UNC had not lost last weekend I would say St. John's by 6, I believe the UNC loss took a lot of the hype from the sails of Saturday's game.

Lav's is out of action still so I don't look for St. Johns to give Cal his first loss at Rupp. Should be a good test though, would have been even better had the Johnnies got all their frosh eligible, or had they been able to land the immediate transfer of MoMo Jones (Jones would have had to sit a year at St. Johns but was granted release to play immediately at Iona). Now they are without a couple of their prized recruits from their #2 ranked recruiting class and they did not land Lamont Jones either. Kentucky should win this one, I'm saying by 15. All I really hope for though is an entertaining game and festive atmosphere in Rupp since I'll be making it for the first time this season tomorrow night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.