Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. St. John's predictions (12/1)

Kentucky vs. St. John's 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. St. John's

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

^I had tickets, but I guess it's a sign of me getting old that I passed them up. I knew I'd be exhausted for work tomorrow morning if I went. :lol:

 

That's the difference between you and me. I have work in the morning too, but I've got my priorities straight! :D

  • Replies 32
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should've predicted a score. I'll go with 81-67. Big game from the Brow.

 

You're biased towards the Brow...

 

Cats by 18. I'll say 92-74

Hearsay voted for St.John to pull the upset please you cant be serious!

 

This game scares me. I have watched St Johns play. Believe it will be closer than most think. God's Gift is a very good player.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.