Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

No 1 seed not looking to good. That would be 8-4 eight seeds against a one. :irked:

  • Replies 106
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

125 with MJD and Burleson still left. Not bad...

#3 Cincinnati Bail Bonds and #4 Indo Savages did not turn in lineups

 

#5 Mauk Ridge Maniacs and #6 Southern KY SubVets move on the the second round

 

That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Without even knowing the members who own those teams, I don't think they should ever be invited back.

Grizz Mafia were so much better than their record. Just didn't perform this year. Guys like Reggie Bush became viable in fantasy and really turned things around for the Mafia.

  • Author
That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Without even knowing the members who own those teams, I don't think they should ever be invited back.

Indo Savages is PutMeInCoach who got his strike three today

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds is John Anthony is two in a row for him

125 with MJD and Burleson still left. Not bad...
And you were worried about losing! :D

I am beyond shocked that I might win. Minor miracle.

Its looking good for the Florence Fighters barring something stupid happening!

Kind of relieving that I didn't have to submit a lineup this week -- that way I knew I couldn't screw things up any worse.

I am beyond shocked that I might win. Minor miracle.

 

Cmon Jungle Junkies.

I sure hope the Lions can slow Brees down a little in the 2nd half.

And the Florence Fighters are on to Round 2!

 

Go time once again... :D

Go time once again... :D

 

Haha its a shame we can't meet in the finals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.