Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

  • Replies 106
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd take my roster over his and not think twice about it...

 

You've got him at RB (with McFadden out), and obviously TE. He's got you at QB, WR, and D/ST. It's close, but that's why I said with McFadden healthy. :D

Run DMC is fragile, IMO Shelby Cards beat them in RD2...

I'd take my roster over his and not think twice about it...

 

This coming from a Mick Cronin fan :D

 

Only chance I have is with McFadden.

Just took a look at nWo's roster and I am in trouble if McCoy can't go tomorrow night. I did not get a favorable draw at all...
Injuries have hurt my team this year. Good luck.

Good Luck to everyone.

 

My predictions for Rd 1:

 

Grapplers over the Ankles

Thuggs in a tight one over the Outsiders - great matchup in the first round

The Lumber brings the lumber and lays a smackdown on the Fighters (sorry MJ)

The Rams survive the Earthquake

Moonshiners outlast the Junkies

Fists over the Blazers

Seeds take the Golphers - another very good matchup in round one

Cards over the Amish

Mafia push the Bridge Sitters in to the water

It'll be ugly by the RiverRats should take down the Blue Devils

SubVets sink the Bail Bonds

Savages(if he sets his lineup) smack the Maniacs

You've got him at RB (with McFadden out), and obviously TE. He's got you at QB, WR, and D/ST. It's close, but that's why I said with McFadden healthy. :D

 

With McFadden in the lineup the lean is towards the Moonshiners. Without McFadden it's still close, GT's Qbs can stink it up on any given week. At this point GT does have som Mojo, tons of guys who are hot right now but will that last another 3 weeks? That's asking quite a bit.

  • Author

Thursday Night Scores

Richmond Outsiders * (0 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (40 pts)

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (9 pts) at Bushwood Country Club Gophers (52 pts)

 

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (1 pts) at Indo Savages (0 pts)

 

If your game is not listed here there was no score

Good Luck to everyone.

 

My predictions for Rd 1:

The Lumber brings the lumber and lays a smackdown on the Fighters (sorry MJ)

 

No worries. I don't like a few of the matchups my guys are facing. I don't expect to win, but who knows.

I'm feeling really good. The Gophers only got 50 points from Lynch and McCoy. :lol:

  • Author

#3 Cincinnati Bail Bonds and #4 Indo Savages did not turn in lineups

 

#5 Mauk Ridge Maniacs and #6 Southern KY SubVets move on the the second round

What happened to the savages? He like disappeared?

  • Author
What happened to the savages? He like disappeared?
That three straight weeks without a lineup

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.