Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round One

Featured Replies

I wish my team wasn't in shambles going into the playoffs. It's going to take a minor miracle to even win 1 game.

  • Replies 106
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

It's his second time. He made the playoffs his first year in the league in 2004.

 

I didn't realize I was in the league that long, glad I haven't been kicked out yet haha!

 

I love this league though. Definitely the toughest and best league there is. I left BGP for a while back in college, I think it was over 7 months. I'm not sure I would have came back if it wasn't for this league, and now I'm addicted again and can't see myself ever leaving for good.

 

Thanks for all your time and work Godot.

What about Erlanger Earthquakes and Lex-Town Grapplers making the playoffs in our rookie seasons? Beginners luck? Or the beginning of two dynasties?? :jump:

What about Erlanger Earthquakes and Lex-Town Grapplers making the playoffs in our rookie seasons? Beginners luck? Or the beginning of two dynasties?? :jump:

 

Weak Conference:D

Highest scoring team in my division and I miss the playoffs by two games. Typical War Hog luck. Of course, had I done a better job of preseason roster management and not lost Forte and Vincent Jackson back into the draft pool, things would have been different. Which reminds me....

 

The Possum Trot War Hogs have announced the firing of their director of player personnel today.

Thanks Godot ! Great job as usual !! Moonshiners need Darren McFadden back to make a serious run at the title.

I'd love to see Ahmad Bradshaw back for the playoffs. As of now, I have to proceed as if he won't play.

 

I can live with Vince Young in place of Vick, but not McCluster in place of Bradshaw.

I'd love to see Ahmad Bradshaw back for the playoffs. As of now, I have to proceed as if he won't play.

 

You and me both brother! That would be huge for the Florence Fighters!

:lol::clap::laugh::ylsuper::banana::p

 

 

Right where he belongs

 

We should remove his star until next year. He's embarrassed the Champions Circle.

 

We both missed the playoffs. I lost by four points last week or you would be in my spot.

I think Shelby Cards come out of the American Conferance...

Thanks Godot ! Great job as usual !! Moonshiners need Darren McFadden back to make a serious run at the title.

 

You got a first round bye so that's a good start. I don't even have a starting QB on my roster right now.

Division Champ...sounds nice :-)! Big underdog it looks like! I like it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.