Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross vs. Somerset Predictions

Who will win? 94 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Please post your predictions and thoughts here.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Cross is on a roll. Just got their first Regional Title and not planning on slowwing down. HC def is playing as stingy as a team can play, offense is moving the ball. They showed a ball control offense against NCC that they have not played all year. I dont see them stopping till they win their first State Championship. GO INDIANS.

With both Catholic (Owensboro and Newport) schools knocked out I think Somerset has a clear path to their first state title.....The BJ's tough schedule will pay off as they win this one 33-28....I have a feeling Somerset takes the title.....

Last year after NCC won against HC they went on to rock their way to the state championship. Holy Cross gave them their toughest game last year. I see Holy Cross doing the same this year. The NCC was a great game. HC got a gut check and won. I dont see them losing the rest of the way.

Hey Trench. last time I checked Holy Cross is a CATHOLIC school. Go INDIANS.

Hey Trench. last time I checked Holy Cross is a CATHOLIC school. Go INDIANS.

 

D'oh! :ohbrother:

What kind of offense does Somerset run and who are their playmakers? Defense who are the guys, as well.

Hey Trench. last time I checked Holy Cross is a CATHOLIC school. Go INDIANS.

 

Catholic in their name I mean....that is why I put Owensboro and Newport in parenthesis...

D'oh! :ohbrother:

 

That is why I put Owensboro and Newport in parenthesis...I meant Catholic in their school name.....Catholics are not the only ones that use Holy Cross in their school names....

Where is this game going to be played? I think it should be played at SK only because of a turf field, plenty of seats and plenty of parking and very close to my house. :D

As MeanBird asked, I also would love to see some analysis on Somerset from a fan's point of view - offense, defense, special teams. Who are the ones who get their number called a lot? What are their keys to victory from their point of view? On a lighter note, what is the origin of their mascot - the Briar Jumpers?

Holy Cross is on a roll and I think if they play like they did last night they will not be stopped till they bring the title back to NKY.

I guess nobody knows where this game will be played?

I guess nobody knows where this game will be played?

 

Keep your pants on! I'm sure they are working on it. Better yet call Holy Cross and leave your number for Coach Koz to call you so you are the first to know.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.