Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KENTUCKY VS. KANSAS UPDATES

Featured Replies

Making the goggles is not showboating, I've seen that 40 times today.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel like he is out of control with the ball, often. I'm speaking on tonight only.

 

We said the same about JWall.

How can basketball team do things like tour 9/11 site. I remember in the 7-5 year under Morris UK planned to do some extra activities in Knoxville and the NCAA shot it down as extra benefits for a non bowl eligible team. Seems like the ESPN tour and 9-11 memorial tour would be the same?

  • Author

Vargis is stiff.

Darius Miller is going to need to play more minutes than what he has played so far tonight. I think part of the reason is that he knows Miller is use to playing these games, he is just trying to get these freshman more minutes to get them more use to games like this.

 

I love how the second half has gone so far.

How can basketball team do things like tour 9/11 site. I remember in the 7-5 year under Morris UK planned to do some extra activities in Knoxville and the NCAA shot it down as extra benefits for a non bowl eligible team. Seems like the ESPN tour and 9-11 memorial tour would be the same?

 

How would the 9-11 memorial tour be an extra benefit? I'm sure that it's free to the public. I'm not sure on the ESPN tour. They're doing it to kill some time because they aren't going back to Kentucky before playing in CT.

There'a a line you don't pass. They haven't passed it tonight.

 

 

Agreed plus for a lot of these guys they have friends and family that made this trip and its Madison Square Garden, its huge for them to play there.

Vargis is stiff.

 

But WAY better than last year.

Agreed plus for a lot of these guys they have friends and family that made this trip and its Madison Square Garden, its huge for them to play there.

 

I stated I'd like to see less of it and I stand by that. Doesn't mean it has been over the top or continious.

Lamb can get hot in a hurry.

  • Author

I hope Cal has the team under lock down when they stay at the Mohican Sun casino.

The travel call on Miller was a perfect example of an official calling something out of his area ONLY if he was 100% sure. He was. Right call.

I feel like he is out of control with the ball, often. I'm speaking on tonight only.

 

I'm not gonna lie I haven't seen enough of Teague to judge, that spin he put on the blocking call was legit, I used to do the same and often get called for getting lucky on "crap" shots, perhaps Teague plays a similar game. Sloppy and ugly to watch but effective none the less.

Vargis is stiff.

 

He's improving, he's went from being a stiff to just being stiff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.