Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KENTUCKY VS. KANSAS UPDATES

Featured Replies

Anyway.. nice to see the Cats attacking the rim.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clyde... the guy was half way out of the building. Quit being a ref homer and admit that was a terribly blown call.

 

I understand your point of view.

DM, the other two officials are not watching the baseline. They have their own area of responsibility.

 

That's fine. It was a call that shouldn't be missed at this level. End of story.

What a natrual leader Jones is, any team to get him next year will be lucky.

Way to start them second half Cats.

I understand your point of view.

 

haha... you're certainly channelling your inner ref with that one :laugh:

haha... you're certainly channelling your inner ref with that one :laugh:

 

I've used that line in the past. It's one that can't be argued.

i thought the freshmen had toooo much excitement early on.

 

While I agree they just don't seem to start well in the first half.

Hard to believe Davis was 6'2 two years ago.

Would like to see less showboating from the Cats. I get that they are young, but take care of business and let your play do the talking.

Would like to see less showboating from the Cats. I get that they are young, but take care of business and let your play do the talking.

 

There'a a line you don't pass. They haven't passed it tonight.

That call was correct. It should have counted despite what Dickie V thinks.

Teague honestly got lucky as hell on his last two drives to the rim, but if they score then I can't complain.

There'a a line you don't pass. They haven't passed it tonight.

 

Still doesn't "look" good. That is my feeling anyway.

 

On a seperate note is UK going to be a 2nd half team this season?

Teague honestly got lucky as hell on his last two drives to the rim, but if they score then I can't complain.

 

I feel like he is out of control with the ball, often. I'm speaking on tonight only.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.