Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KENTUCKY VS. KANSAS UPDATES

Featured Replies

Congratulations Coach K. Now get the heck off the floor so the Cats can warm up.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reece Davis said KU was #2 in wins. I thought UNC was???

1 Kentucky 2052 647 .760

2 Kansas 2038 799 .718

3 North Carolina 2033 729 .736

 

I'm getting old. In my younger days I would have known that and told you what game put KU over UNC.

 

What time is it?

 

Where's my sweater?

  • Author

I just read a report on the internet that suggested when Coach K leaned in to hug Coach Knight at the ESPN table, he whispered something that sounded alot like "Beat Highlands"...:idunno:

  • Author

A nice run. Things picked up when Darius came in to the game.

Teague needs to get rid of the stache.

Teague sucks..

 

Easy.

UK needs to go more inside. Stop being afraid of Robinson and post up.

Easy.

 

I thought he was overrated coming out of high school and he is proving it so far.

I thought he was overrated coming out of high school and he is proving it so far.

 

I disagree. He is having a rough start but it's one half of one game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.