Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KENTUCKY VS. KANSAS UPDATES

Featured Replies

How would the 9-11 memorial tour be an extra benefit? I'm sure that it's free to the public. I'm not sure on the ESPN tour. They're doing it to kill some time because they aren't going back to Kentucky before playing in CT.

 

How was it wrong for UK football team to go visit the big ball in knoxville where the world's fair was in the 80's? I'm not saying this as a criticize UK, I'm saying this as seriously what is the line the NCAA is ok with teams doing on road trips. Why couldn't football go to knoxville a day early and tour around in 2002 and basketball can go to NYC and Connecticut and tour all they like in the regular season.

  • Replies 123
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not gonna lie I haven't seen enough of Teague to judge, that spin he put on the blocking call was legit, I used to do the same and often get called for getting lucky on "crap" shots, perhaps Teague plays a similar game. Sloppy and ugly to watch but effective none the less.

 

Just judging on tonight, in no way guessing how it will play out. First big game for UK most likely got him extra juiced up tonight.

How was it wrong for UK football team to go visit the big ball in knoxville where the world's fair was in the 80's? I'm not saying this as a criticize UK, I'm saying this as seriously what is the line the NCAA is ok with teams doing on road trips. Why couldn't football go to knoxville a day early and tour around in 2002 and basketball can go to NYC and Connecticut and tour all they like in the regular season.

 

I'm not familiar with the football situation at all, but if they were trying to go a day early I would assume it has to do with missed class time. UK Basketball was never planning to come back to campus during this road trip.

I'm not familiar with the football situation at all, but if they were trying to go a day early I would assume it has to do with missed class time. UK Basketball was never planning to come back to campus during this road trip.

 

UK was fine with it they were just going to leave for Knoxville early Friday instead of Friday night and tour downtown Knoxville. I'm just confused by more NCAA hypocracy, these rules don't make sense. A football team can't tour knoxville but a basketball team can tour NYC.

  • Author

I saw that pump fake more than a couple of times when Darius was wearing a Mason County uni.

Just judging on tonight, in no way guessing how it will play out. First big game for UK most likely got him extra juiced up tonight.

 

I would agree for him and the others, kids are just trying to make some plays. Some times you will some shots in.

UK was fine with it they were just going to leave for Knoxville early Friday instead of Friday night and tour downtown Knoxville. I'm just confused by more NCAA hypocracy, these rules don't make sense. A football team can't tour knoxville but a basketball team can tour NYC.

 

If that's the case, I'm sure it has to do with missed class time.

Wiltjer has been the forgotten man tonight.

Robinson appears to be frustrating Jones a bit. As I type this it gets heated.

Punk move by Robinson.

  • Author

Should put Polson in to kick some tail.

Stepping over him was over the top and is meant to provoke.

Robinson appears to be frustrating Jones a bit. As I type this it gets heated.

 

I'd sit him down for a minute or two, and if all else fails Cousins might be willing to hop on the court and throw a punch for him.

Wiltjer has been the forgotten man tonight.

 

Usually a reason for such a mystery.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.