Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Offseason News.

Featured Replies

Didn't the Cards previously give him a NTC?

 

Not sure but it could be a factor since the Marlins have refused.

  • Replies 457
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Not sure but it could be a factor since the Marlins have refused.
Nevermind, I read that wrong...
  • Author
I'm just going to be glad when the Pujols stuff is done with. I think the Winter Meetings will really pick up once this is settled. Everyone else is kind of in a holding pattern to see what's going on with him first IMO.
I'll be VERY glad to get it done, no matter the outcome.
Why? The Cards will still finish ahead of the dreadful Cubbies in all nine of those years. :D

That's very possible, but I like our chances with Theo at the helm and the Cards tying up all that money on someone into their mid 40's...

That's very possible, but I like our chances with Theo at the helm and the Cards tying up all that money on someone into their mid 40's...

 

I would do it if I were the Cardinals. Pujols is worth more games in the standings than any other player in baseball IMO.

Speculation that the Marlins are internally discussing Fielder if Pujols resigns with St. Louis...Miami is sure trying to make a splash.

I would do it if I were the Cardinals. Pujols is worth more games in the standings than any other player in baseball IMO.

For the next 5-6 years...

For the next 5-6 years...

 

Agreed but you pay what the market makes you pay. Whatever the market says the price is, I pay it for Pujols.

I wouldn't do it. The Cardinals don't need to do it. They will be fine without him. The fans will still come to games and it's not going to cripple their payroll in 5 years.

Pujols is coming across like a diva. Wherever he goes, it will cripple them elsewhere on the field. Way to be a team player fat Albert...

Pujols is coming across like a diva. .

 

How? I haven't heard him say anything or read any quotes.

Pujols is coming across like a diva. Wherever he goes, it will cripple them elsewhere on the field. Way to be a team player fat Albert...

 

He's a diva? :lol:

 

He's just trying to get the best deal possible, same as everyone else.

  • Author
Pujols is coming across like a diva. Wherever he goes, it will cripple them elsewhere on the field. Way to be a team player fat Albert...
It seems more like his detractors are coming across as bitter...:sssh:

It's just pure greed to a point. He's made over $100 Mil already in his career. It's obviously about the money or he probably would have already signed with St. Louis. How much money does one person need really? $225 Mil more is just crazy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.