Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Offseason News.

Featured Replies

Bitter of what? The rainbow uni's of the Marlins? Elton John likes them...

  • Replies 457
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's just pure greed to a point. He's made over $100 Mil already in his career. It's obviously about the money or he probably would have already signed with St. Louis. How much money does one person need really? $225 Mil more is just crazy.

Exactly!

  • Author
Bitter of what? The rainbow uni's of the Marlins? Elton John likes them...
Of success. Of the fact that they Cubs aren't signing him.

 

I was actually speaking about Pujols and not the Marlins. But hey if you need something to be bitter about with them just look at this:

 

 

jack-mckeon-florida-marlins-world-series-autographed-photograph-3330450.jpg

 

It's from 2003...I"m sure you remember those playoffs. :D

I've never once wanted the Cubs to sign Pujols to anything more than 5-6 years, most certainly not 10 years at over 200 million. Anyone who wants their team to pay that is an idiot. If you thing you're bothering any Cub fan with that pic, you're dillusional. Gonna take more than that to get through the thick skin of a real Cub fan. But thanks for pointing out the Cubs are inherently bad Capt. Obvious, I hadn't realized :lol:

  • Author
I've never once wanted the Cubs to sign Pujols to anything more than 5-6 years, most certainly not 10 years at over 200 million. Anyone who wants their team to pay that is an idiot. If you thing you're bothering any Cub fan with that pic, you're dillusional. Gonna take more than that to get through the thick skin of a real Cub fan. But thanks for pointing out the Cubs are inherently bad Capt. Obvious, I hadn't realized :lol:
Dillusional, as in I'm kosher? Or maybe I'm pickled? :lol:

 

What's delusional is to think that most Cubs fans aren't bothered by the '03 playoffs. :sssh:

  • Author

Ken Rosenthal just tweeted this out regarding Hanley:

 

Loria says he had upbeat conversation wtih Hanley, will be on #Marlins in 2012. #MLB

Dillusional, as in I'm kosher? Or maybe I'm pickled? :lol:

 

What's delusional is to think that most Cubs fans aren't bothered by the '03 playoffs. :sssh:

Or maybe I'm not bothered by opinions of people I don't respect?

So I thought the Marlins gave Sir Albert a deadline of last night? What happened to that?

Ken Rosenthal just tweeted this out regarding Hanley:

 

Loria says he had upbeat conversation wtih Hanley, will be on #Marlins in 2012. #MLB

 

I highly doubt Haney stays "upbeat" about all this.

I hope the Marlins turn out to be the Eagles of the MLB this year.

Jon_Heyman Jon Heyman

#marlins already in pursuit of prince. Signs indicate cards likely to get pujols

Good! Let him get fatter in Miami and we'll go after Sanchez.

  • Author
Or maybe I'm not bothered by opinions of people I don't respect?
It's really not an opinion that the Marlins won the 2003 World Series. Last time I checked, that seems to be an indisputable fact. :D
  • Author
Good! Let him get fatter in Miami and we'll go after Sanchez.
That's not bitter at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.