Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MLB Offseason News.

Featured Replies

Wow, sounds like they should have talked to their main guy before bringing in other main guys. Doesn't sound like Ramirez is as on board as everyone made him out to be.

 

It would have shocked me if he'd actually have been okay with the move. His attitude and professionalism have been questioned over and over.

  • Replies 457
  • Views 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would have shocked me if he'd actually have been okay with the move. His attitude and professionalism have been questioned over and over.

 

I agree seems strange. I was skeptical that everyone acted like he is fine with all this.

  • Author

Everyone close to the team and by all accounts Hanley himself seems like he is ok with it. Samson came out publicly yesterday and said that Hanley has NOT asked for a trade. I trust that once the season starts it will be fine.

 

Loria is quite possibly Hanley's biggest fan so I feel he will ensure Hanley is ok with it...

  • Author

Also, per Jon Heyman's Twitter account the Cards and Pujols' camp are meeting this morning.

Game. Set. Match. All indications are Cards are going to win the Pujols bidding war IMO.

Also, per Jon Heyman's Twitter account the Cards and Pujols' camp are meeting this morning.

 

He reports the Cards offer is 9/$200/no trade.

I'm starting to think the Reds will once again do absolutely nothing in the winter meetings...:ohbrother:

  • Author
Game. Set. Match. All indications are Cards are going to win the Pujols bidding war IMO.
I think so too. There was a brief moment when I felt the Marlins had the upper hand, but ultimately if the Cards were willing to play ball I didn't see him leaving St. Louis
  • Author
He reports the Cards offer is 9/$200/no trade.
Didn't the Cards previously give him a NTC?
He reports the Cards offer is 9/$200/no trade.

I hope this is right!

  • Author
I hope this is right!
Why? The Cards will still finish ahead of the dreadful Cubbies in all nine of those years. :D

I'm just going to be glad when the Pujols stuff is done with. I think the Winter Meetings will really pick up once this is settled. Everyone else is kind of in a holding pattern to see what's going on with him first IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.