October 31, 201114 yr Author I thoroughly enjoyed watching Shady McCoy run all over Dallas last night. It's funny how when the Eagles run the ball they look great and when they become one dimensional and pass all of the time they lose. And despite that they are still the #1 rushing team in the NFL. That's crazy.
October 31, 201114 yr I thoroughly enjoyed watching Shady McCoy run all over Dallas last night. It's funny how when the Eagles run the ball they look great and when they become one dimensional and pass all of the time they lose. And despite that they are still the #1 rushing team in the NFL. That's crazy.Shady is a special player. The Eagles are finally figuring out how to use Vick effectively. I still contend you cannot win with Vick attempting to be a pocket passer, you must establish the run which is aided by his capabilities. Do not forget the Falcons often lead the league in rushing when Vick was in Atlanta. They took the Cowboys to the woodshed last night.
October 31, 201114 yr Who had the Bengals with 5 wins? Before November? Me! I tried to tell people they had some good young talent, and an easy schedule. But people were to busy worrying about hating Mike Brown, to realize that the Bengals could actually do well year depending on Dalton!
October 31, 201114 yr Chris Johnson is why you do NOT sign a RB to a long-term big $$ deal. :thumb: If you have a good line you can insert pretty much any RB to get 1000 yards.
November 1, 201114 yr Author Doesn't look like I am going to get the 18 points needed from Jackie Battle so I can stay undefeated. My team missed Aaron Rodgers this week. Oh well....
November 1, 201114 yr That is about as bad as you can play in the first half from the Chargers standpoint.
November 1, 201114 yr Ocho has 9 catches for 136 yards on the season. He didn't do so hot riding the bull or playing major league soccer either.
November 1, 201114 yr Chris Johnson is why you do NOT sign a RB to a long-term big $$ deal. Shaun Alexander, you have been surpassed by CJ. Congrats, you're off the hook.
November 1, 201114 yr Been watching San Diego since 1979 and I threw up in my mouth tonight. Pathetic. I'm ready to say farewell to McNeill (never panned out), Mathews (can't hang on to the daggone ball), Jackson (non-existant prima donna), English (bad draft choice), Castillo (never panned out), Jammer (PI master), Gates (I love him but he won't heal), Kaeding (Novak has replaced him), and the other high-priced talent, get some mid round draft choices for them, get a good young crop, and suffer through some 4-12 rebuilding seasons. Sick to my stomach.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.