Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tracking the NFL (Week 8)

Featured Replies

And here I was thinking that Chris Johnson may have scored.

I wish. :cry:

  • Replies 119
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Wow...that was an easy fg to make. Vikings over Panthers.....Wow.

  • Author

Ravens pull it out. Gutsy win after falling behind 24-3. And now...the Bengals game.....

Wow...that was an easy fg to make. Vikings over Panthers.....Wow.

 

And Cam gets another L. He is flashy and putting up big numbers but they still can't win.

I'll take a free 15 yards.

 

That was a nice WWE looking finisher.

That was a nice WWE looking finisher.

 

No kidding.Not sure what he was thinking. Obviously that was a penalty. :lol:

Ughh.. Whitehurst is starting. How depressing.

 

I never thought I would want Jackson. :lol:

Welcome back, Pacman.

Pacman with a huge return.That would have been a TD normally. He hasn't played football in over a year. Hope he is OK, grabbed his hammy at the end.

If Chris Clemons is hurt, I may as well change the channel. Long day ahead.

  • Author
And Cam gets another L. He is flashy and putting up big numbers but they still can't win.

 

I'd still take him though. Steve Smith's holding penalty hurt them late.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.