October 30, 201114 yr Author I feel like I'm living in some kind of parallel universe where Matt Moore isn't awful and the Rams are good. What gives. That's what it seems like.....
October 30, 201114 yr Author I feel like I'm living in some kind of parallel universe where Matt Moore isn't awful and the Rams are good. What gives. And Adrian Peterson has more receiving yards than rushing yards.....
October 30, 201114 yr Author Saints on the board....24-7.....defense scored though.....anyone else besides me still think the Saints win?
October 30, 201114 yr Author Just throw it to Boldin...he could get 200 yards if they quit interfering.
October 30, 201114 yr Author Drew Brees owners have to be just sick right now. Rams defense is slept on. They held Rodgers to a so so day and the Pack only scored 24 on them.
October 30, 201114 yr Saints on the board....24-7.....defense scored though.....anyone else besides me still think the Saints win? No way.
October 30, 201114 yr Author No way. Yeah, I changed my mind after remembering how well the Rams play D in the second half. Saints are in trouble. How do you lose to the Rams and call yourself a Super Bowl contender?
October 30, 201114 yr Author That's a crap call on Ray Rice. Flacco needs to complete that pass when his receiver has a step like that.
October 30, 201114 yr Author Titans put the nail in the Colts coffin. And here I was thinking that Chris Johnson may have scored.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.