October 30, 201114 yr Let us keep in mind that this is Tavares F. jackson tearing us up. And? Leon is having a terrible half.
October 30, 201114 yr I wasn't even going to say anything. Now I don't care about the decision anymore. :lol:
October 30, 201114 yr Good win. Although I really could have done without Tate running that punt back. Had money on the under 38 points. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
October 30, 201114 yr Good win. Although I really could have done without Tate running that punt back. Had money on the under 38 points. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Me too.
October 30, 201114 yr Good win. Although I really could have done without Tate running that punt back. Had money on the under 38 points. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Haha same here. Oh well, not ever going to complain about the Bengals scoring too many points
October 31, 201114 yr 49ers have a 4-game lead in the West. Already.Amazing. And to think they are doing it with Alex Smith. The 49ers run the ball and then run the ball some more. Nothing pretty, just man-on-man football.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.