Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tracking the NFL (Week 8)

Featured Replies

Some good games this week and I am currently watching the Ravens self destruct against the Cardinals(losing 24-3 at home) and was wondering if anyone else was.

 

Dolphins are up on the Giants 14-3 also for another surprise score today.

 

Of course the Colts are losing and Cam is beating Christian 14-7 right now also.

  • Replies 119
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Rams are beating the Saints 3-0 in the 2nd quarter also.

I've been dying to post something. :lol: Can't believe the Cardinals are crushing the Ravens.

  • Author

Rams up 10-0 on the Saints now.....

  • Author
I've been dying to post something. :lol: Can't believe the Cardinals are crushing the Ravens.

 

When they went up 24-3 I came on here and I was like okay, this needs to be spoken on. It's getting ridiculous. I knew I should have started the 49ers defense instead of the Ravens. I need some defensive touchdowns now to make up for this. The Ravens offense looks absolutely horrendous.

  • Author

Giants close the gap to 14-10. Manning to Manningham for the 7 yard td pass.

  • Author

Okay....the Rams are up 17-0 on the Saints.....the new shocker score of the day.

  • Author

It'd be nice to see the defense get a td...or two...or three....not that I need it in my fantasy matchup.

  • Author

The Rams didn't need Andrew Luck anyways...

I feel like I'm living in some kind of parallel universe where Matt Moore isn't awful and the Rams are good. What gives.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.