Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tracking the NFL (Week 8)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 119
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a throw. Sure wish he had some more arm strength.

 

43 yard TD to Green.

  • Author

Wow...what a play....

 

I mean...Hey Cincy!!!!! Keep throwing the ball so Scott can pound out the clock in the 4th. What a play.

Nice catch by Green there. Very impressive.

  • Author
Playing Scott against Seattle's D? That's a reach

 

Needed a rb who would get touches to give me a solid start during the bye weeks. Him or Maurice Morris. I'm going Scott.

 

That kind of mentality cost Beanie Wells owners today against the Ravens.

What an amazing pass!! :ylsuper:

 

Ocho who? :idunno:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBQSaScjJuKi523PXYEuSfaugDmHteVi7Pw5-d-u4sN3UJHUxI

 

Great call Pete. :lol: Brilliant.

 

I'm OK with the call. :idunno:

The only way I'm going to disagree with that call is if Seattle loses by 3.

He should have done that before he called the timeout. He knew if it wasn't a TD they likely wouldn't be able to get another play off.

He should have done that before he called the timeout. He knew if it wasn't a TD they likely wouldn't be able to get another play off.

 

True enough... I was upset about the timeout call.

True enough... I was upset about the timeout call.

 

I don't have a problem with the play call just how he went about it. A lot of game left should have just taken the points.

I don't have a problem with the play call just how he went about it. A lot of game left should have just taken the points.

 

Ahh, easy to say that now. I wanted him to go for it, so I can't complain about it. :lol:

Tebow just fumbled and it went back for a TD. He has now been sacked 5 times. Still 4-13 for 37 yards. He sucks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.