Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World Series GAME # 7 - All the Marbles!

Featured Replies

Good morning BGPers! I have woke with a smile on my face after one of the best games in WS history. It had it all from bone headed errors to game ending homers and everything else in between. Tonight I guess it will be Carp for the Cards. In 2 previous outings he has been solid but will the Rangers finally get to him? Is home field a real advantage given the magnatude of this game? Will Texas still be feeling the blues from last night? Will the Cards be able to use last nights game to boost their play. The Cards have been in this situation of must wins since before the regular season ended, is that a plus or has it taken all their gas to get this far leaving them on an empty tank? Texas appears to have some injuries that could be factors. The pull pens, where do they stand after last night? Man, so many angles that could be considered.

 

I will have to record this one as I will be with my other Cardinals on the football field:cry:

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard Carpenter is starting. I'm kind of surprised. LaRussa will either look like a genius or an idiot depending on how he is on short rest. Truthfully I think the Rangers win this one.

Last night was a brutal game, physically. Napoli gets banged up. Cruz left the game, didn't he? Holliday left. Freese won't be able to play unless they sew his jersey back together. Crazy night.

Last road team to win a game 7?

 

1979 Buccos.

 

Home teams have won 8 straight game 7s.

Last road team to win a game 7?

 

1979 Buccos.

 

Home teams have won 8 straight game 7s.

 

 

Tonight will be no different. Carpenter will pitch a gem, and the Cardinals will win another World Series. nWo, Toothpick, Capernicus, and all the other BGP Cardinals fans can taunt us poor Reds fans all year long. Yeah, that will suck. :lol::lol:

Holliday is not in the lineup.

Holliday is not in the lineup.

 

We're what, 6 hours from the 1st pitch? The lineup isn't official until they meet behind home plate before the game. I'm sure LaRussa is more than comfortable running Craig out there the way he has played in this series, but I wouldn't count on Holliday just yet.

Just heard Carpenter is starting. I'm kind of surprised. LaRussa will either look like a genius or an idiot depending on how he is on short rest. Truthfully I think the Rangers win this one.

 

It is one of those decisions where people and the media will say it was right or wrong after seeing how it turns out. If Carpenter pitches well, it was the right decision. If he doesn't pitch well, it was wrong. If he doesn't start Carpenter and things go bad for Lohse or whoever, then they ask why he didn't start Carpenter. We will know whether the decision was a good one once we see how the players perform. Personally, I say it is the right decision regardless of the outcome. Carpenter is by far the best pitcher on the team so you put your best out there. He will likely be on a much shorter leash than usual because there is a ton of depth behind him with basically every pitcher except Garcia ready to pitch if needed.

 

Holliday is not in the lineup.

 

And Craig is, I assume. From a starting lineup perspective, I think Craig might be better right now. However, this hurts the bench and that has been a big plus for the Cards in the series.

  • Author
Tonight will be no different. Carpenter will pitch a gem, and the Cardinals will win another World Series. nWo, Toothpick, Capernicus, and all the other BGP Cardinals fans can taunt us poor Reds fans all year long. Yeah, that will suck. :lol::lol:

 

Would sure be fun to start threads with "Defending World Series Champion St Louis Cardinals" I could start a weekly tract the Defending World Chapion Cardinals:jump:

 

Oh my, this has alot of potential. Heck, even now I will be able to do a tract the National League Chapion Cardinals :banana:

 

It's gonna be a fun 365 days, I can already tell:laugh:

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!!

Would sure be fun to start threads with "Defending World Series Champion St Louis Cardinals" I could start a weekly tract the Defending World Chapion Cardinals:jump:

 

Oh my, this has alot of potential. Heck, even now I will be able to do a tract the National League Chapion Cardinals :banana:

 

It's gonna be a fun 365 days, I can already tell:laugh:

 

And as a Administrator, if the Cards lose tonight, I can change the titles to "Track the World Series Losers". :sssh::p:D

Would sure be fun to start threads with "Defending World Series Champion St Louis Cardinals" I could start a weekly tract the Defending World Chapion Cardinals:jump:

 

Oh my, this has alot of potential. Heck, even now I will be able to do a tract the National League Chapion Cardinals :banana:

 

It's gonna be a fun 365 days, I can already tell:laugh:

PLEASE don't do that , TP. Champions don't need to do that kind of stuff.

I hope the Ranger win but as much as I dislike Chris Carpenter he is better than Harrison. The Cards will have the momentum, home field and the better pitcher. I say they pull it out tonight. :madman: :puke:

  • Author
And as a Administrator, if the Cards lose tonight, I can change the titles to "Track the World Series Losers". :sssh::p:D

 

Good 1!

Go Rangers! Carpenter is a crybaby.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.