Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World Series GAME # 7 - All the Marbles!

Featured Replies

:laugh: Give me a break with that crap. Go back and look at the calls Holland was getting in game 4 on the inside against righties.
There is no crap to it just watch the game and the replays of the pitches. I believe I was talking about Carpenter no one else.
  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is far from over.

If Cruz had played Freese's 9th inning ball last night like Craig played the HR he just stole, there is a parade in Texas on Sunday.

 

As much as I would like the Cardinals to lose, I want Sir Arthur to pitch well.

Should be 3-2

 

Home plate umpire blowed that one bad.

Another ball call on a strike on Freese. Home plate umpire at it again with Berkman on first. Molina should have been called out the last time he batted.

There is no crap to it just watch the game and the replays of the pitches. I believe I was talking about Carpenter no one else.
Sorry, didn't realize that was the only bad ball/strike call of the series. Your right, the fix is in. The home plate ump must be Carpenter's cousin.
Another ball call on a strike on Freese. Home plate umpire at it again with Berkman on first. Molina should have been called out the last time he batted.
Thought you were just talking about Carpenter? You want to talk about Holland's gifts all night in game 4 now?
Thought you were just talking about Carpenter? You want to talk about Holland's gifts all night in game 4 now?
I believe this is cry babies game to win isn't it?
I believe this is cry babies game to win isn't it?
You callin anyone a cry baby is kind of ironic after your posts in this thread.
You callin anyone a cry baby is kind of ironic after your posts in this thread.
All I have said is Carpenter gets pitches called strikes that are clearly balls and out of the box. The ranger pitchers have balls that are fully in the box called balls. The ball four call on Molina with the bases loaded was terrible. Now I'm not saying the pitiful hitting by the rangers does not have anything to do with they're losing, but in certain situations those calls can turn the game around.
All I have said is Carpenter gets pitches called strikes that are clearly balls and out of the box. The ranger pitchers have balls that are fully in the box called balls. The ball four call on Molina with the bases loaded was terrible. Now I'm not saying the pitiful hitting by the rangers does not have anything to do with they're losing, but in certain situations those calls can turn the game around.
No, your hatred for Carpenter and the Cards is clouding your objectivity, nothing more, nothing less. Was that call in the Cards favor, without a doubt. Now go back and recap every pitch in this game and every other game and tell me the Rangers haven't had their share of calls. Just because this one happened in a crucial situation you want to harp on it. I will say again, go back and watch the calls Holland was getting in game 4 for the every batter not jus tone pitch. It is what it is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.