Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World Series GAME # 7 - All the Marbles!

Featured Replies

The hatred for the cardinals is crazy. If the reds were in the world series I think that I would be pulling for them to win. Especially since there are so many reds fans on here.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The hatred for the cardinals is crazy. If the reds were in the world series I think that I would be pulling for them to win. Especially since there are so many reds fans on here.
Not a chance and it is 100% a result of what I've read on here from reds fans.
Not a chance and it is 100% a result of what I've read on here from reds fans.

 

Even as a Reds fan I can't really disagree with that. :lol:

 

Though I should add I think the Reds have pretty solid fans overall (as do the Cards), especially compared to some of the others around the league.

Not a chance and it is 100% a result of what I've read on here from reds fans.

 

And that would be the only thing that would keep me from pulling for them.

Even as a Reds fan I can't really disagree with that. :lol:

 

Though I should add I think the Reds have pretty solid fans overall (as do the Cards), especially compared to some of the others around the league.

It actually gets comical after you read the same thing for the 490th time.
And that would be the only thing that would keep me from pulling for them.
I guess I have a hard time rooting for someone I've rooted against all season. Not just MLB but with NFL and college. I will admit I usually root for SEC teams in football but not in basketball.
I guess I have a hard time rooting for someone I've rooted against all season. Not just MLB but with NFL and college. I will admit I usually root for SEC teams in football but not in basketball.

 

Depends on who they are playing. If the reds are playing the Yankees or Red sox, I am pulling for the Reds.

Depends on who they are playing. If the reds are playing the Yankees or Red sox, I am pulling for the Reds.
Good point. I think I would hope for a sink hole to suck the stadium in.

Well, the Cardinals are going to win this game. Everything is on their side.

Walked in a run...:puke:
No way that should have been called a ball. The same old story from the home plate umpires. Carpenter gets calls outside of the box. The rangers put it in the box and still can't get a strike call.
No way that should have been called a ball. The same old story from the home plate umpires. Carpenter gets calls outside of the box. The rangers put it in the box and still can't get a strike call.
:laugh: Give me a break with that crap. Go back and look at the calls Holland was getting in game 4 on the inside against righties.

I wish he would let Carp try to finish the 7th.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.