Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 15 teams in the state.

Featured Replies

Post them up.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My top 5 would look something like this:

1. Trinity

2. Ballard

3. Scott County

4. Bullitt East

5. Rowan County

Looks good to me

Where does Dixie come in? Any opinions?

1. Trinity

2. Ballard

3. Scott County

4. Bullitt East

5. Henry Clay

6. Moore

7. Rowan County

8. Madison Central

9. Dixie Heights

10. PRP

11. Montgomery County

12. Perry County Central

13. Lexington Christian

14. Lexington Catholic

15. Eastern

1. Trinity

2. Ballard

3. Scott County

4. Bullitt East

5. Henry Clay

6. Moore

7. Rowan County

8. Madison Central

9. Dixie Heights

10. PRP

11. Montgomery County

12. Perry County Central

13. Lexington Christian

14. Lexington Catholic

15. Eastern

 

See a few issues with this list. Not sure Henry Clay could beat any of the teams on this list YET (they have the young talent, but haven't earned this ranking yet). Montgomery County has some talented players but I just don't see them on this list due to depth. Might put Dixie a little higher because of experience but drop Madison Central a little bit due to the loss of their post player.

 

Just my opinions...

Where does Dixie come in? Any opinions?

 

I struggled with whether to put Dixie as my number 5 team in the state or Rowan County. I think they'll be that good.

1. Trinity

2. Ballard

3. Scott County

4. Bullitt East

5. Henry Clay

6. Moore

7. Rowan County

8. Madison Central

9. Dixie Heights

10. PRP

11. Montgomery County

12. Perry County Central

13. Lexington Christian

14. Lexington Catholic

15. Eastern

 

I love my Indians, but I do not think I would be doing this just yet. The following must be answered:

1. How do they adjust to a new coach/style?

2. Who steps forward in the post?

3. Depth?

4. Can they avoid injuries? (This was a problem during summer ball)

 

I am looking for big things this year, but I will not make any predictions until I see a few games.

I love my Indians, but I do not think I would be doing this just yet. The following must be answered:

1. How do they adjust to a new coach/style?

2. Who steps forward in the post?

3. Depth?

4. Can they avoid injuries? (This was a problem during summer ball)

 

I am looking for big things this year, but I will not make any predictions until I see a few games.

 

Louisville Butler and Jeffersontown both are better than Eastern, Henry Clay, Montgomery County, Lex Christian and Perry Co.

Oldham County and North Oldham should be in as well, Oldham beat 4 of those this summer by 20

See a few issues with this list. Not sure Henry Clay could beat any of the teams on this list YET (they have the young talent, but haven't earned this ranking yet). Montgomery County has some talented players but I just don't see them on this list due to depth. Might put Dixie a little higher because of experience but drop Madison Central a little bit due to the loss of their post player.

 

Just my opinions...

 

 

Agree

Louisville Butler and Jeffersontown both are better than Eastern, Henry Clay, Montgomery County, Lex Christian and Perry Co.

 

Agree .

Simon Kenton should be in the top 10

Keep on doubting Henry Clay but Im telling you those kids are good.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.