St. Xavier 21 Manual 14

swamprat

Crimson QB hurt early, backup who had only tossed 1 pass all year apparently did a good job. Mattingly carrying this Tiger team on his shoulders. How many weeks can he do it? The game was far closer than the Kreskins in the pre game thread predicted, especialy given the Manual QB situation. Does this win and 2nd place in district give St. X 2 home games in the playoffs??? So that means Nelson County then Manual again??

Only way they meet is if Manual beats your Rocks..RP

Or if Male beats Manual!

X radio guys today said they get Nelson in first, then likely Manual in second....I am guessing if we hold court, we play the winner in the regional....yeah, that's right.

Our four, plays another district of four....the winners of the first round leave four. I am guessing that to be Trinity, St. Xavier, Manual, and the #1 from the other district. X and Manual would play each other, and we would play the #1...in round 2. Winners play each other in the regional.

Our four, plays another district of four....the winners of the first round leave four. I am guessing that to be Trinity, St. Xavier, Manual, and the #1 from the other district. X and Manual would play each other, and we would play the #1...in round 2. Winners play each other in the regional.

Nope.

Would be like this..right now

T #1 hosts NKY #5 (Simon Kenton)

Manual or Male #3 at #2 (Central Hardin)

Manual or Male #4 at #1 (Meade County)

St. X #2 hosts #4 Nelson County

(2nd Round likely Manual at T and X at Meade County)

Nope.

Would be like this..right now

T #1 hosts NKY #5 (Simon Kenton)

Manual or Male #3 at #2 (Central Hardin)

Manual or Male #4 at #1 (Meade County)

St. X #2 hosts #4 Nelson County

(2nd Round likely Manual at T and X at Meade County)

Looks like that's how it may stack up.

A two and three seed from the same district CAN'T meet in the second round. If the three wins, it gets either the one from their district, or the four from the other district. If the two wins, it gets either the one from the other district, or the four from their district.

That should be at least a 2 game suspension.

AT

I could very well be wrong and someone more knowledgeable than I will probably know - but my understanding that THIS YEAR.....if a Player gets ejected == it is for 2 games. If a Coach - then it is 3 games. Anybody know definitively ?

Edited by rockmom