Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow replaces Orton in 2nd Half

Featured Replies

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like people either hate Tebow or love him

 

It's because of the way he is off of the field. I've been called crazy for saying I think he comes off as a bit fake in the past, which is why I've disliked him so much. If he was just like any other player, and all people saw was the way he played football, he wouldn't have many haters.

I think Tebow's time is officially here.

I think Tebow's time is officially here.

 

So it would seem. Hope all those folks out there who hitched their wagon to him over hokey religious reasons don't get too disappointed.

So it would seem. Hope all those folks out there who hitched their wagon to him over hokey religious reasons don't get too disappointed.
There is a lot of that. I also think there is a big faction of people like myself that just like watching him play and hopes he does well. I hate the religion stuff. I think it is more of a media infatuation with him instead of his outspokenness, but I digress... I am not holding my breath for him to excel on the field, but I always enjoyed his leadership and overall game intangibles that he possessed in college. And from his brief stints in the NFL he has looked better than I would have ever expected. Tebow missed out more than many with the shortened off-season.

How can you not like Tebow, so he is outspoken on religion, at least he is not in night clubs with guns, and drugs, and stripper, or getting dui's I am all for this kid, If I had a son I would tell him to watch Tebow he competes hard!

  • Author
So it would seem. Hope all those folks out there who hitched their wagon to him over hokey religious reasons don't get too disappointed.

 

I think more people have hitched their wagons against him because of his faith than people have hitched their wagons to him for it. It seems most would prefer him out breaking the law or hosting dog fights as opposed to going to church and talking about it when asked.

I think more people have hitched their wagons against him because of his faith than people have hitched their wagons to him for it. It seems most would prefer him out breaking the law or hosting dog fights as opposed to going to church and talking about it when asked.
I agree.

There really is no reason to dislike Tebow. Because he talks about his faith? Come on, its not like he comes across as an arrogant jerk. Kid just works his butt off and tries to fire himself up.

Edited by bugatti

There really is no reason to dislike Tebow. Because he talks about his faith? Come on, its not like he comes across as an arrogant jerk. Kid just works his butt off and tries to fire himself up.
Bingo.

Some people on here are against anyone who shows their faith. If Tom Brady or Big Ben did that they would be all over them too.

So it would seem. Hope all those folks out there who hitched their wagon to him over hokey religious reasons don't get too disappointed.
What is hokey religious reasons?

Guess I can drop Eric Decker from my fantasy team now. He'll be useless.

So it would seem. Hope all those folks out there who hitched their wagon to him over hokey religious reasons don't get too disappointed.

 

Religion or not, I believe that Tebow will be a better quarterback than Orton and will eventually be a very good quarterback. Regardless of talent, I would far rather have a player with moral reasoning as opposed to several others. If you want to get on the religion kick, what about Peyton Hillis, Kurt Warner, and others that are religious? I don't recall hearing them getting bashed for their religious values as Tebow has been.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.