Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tebow replaces Orton in 2nd Half

Featured Replies

A lot of people would argue that rooting for someone to find hookers and weed, would in fact be rooting for something good to happen to them. :D

 

I find him to be VERY "in-your-face" about his faith for what's it worth.

 

I know a lot of people find it the same way you do regarding his faith, I've just never really seen him (other than thanking God during an interview) be the one to initate faith into the interview. :idunno: I guess I can understand how/why people feel that way though.

 

As to the other part, :lol:, depends on the quality of both. :D

  • Replies 59
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As far as Manning goes, my dislike for him goes back to the UT days. Now, I find him easy to loathe because of the way he's always willing to throw his teammates in front of the bus.

 

You're one of the Manning haters too? I know quite a few people that dislike him.

At 0-5 without him, he's probably right.

I know a lot of people find it the same way you do regarding his faith, I've just never really seen him (other than thanking God during an interview) be the one to initate faith into the interview. :idunno: I guess I can understand how/why people feel that way though.

 

As to the other part, :lol:, depends on the quality of both. :D

I'm thinking Tebow could use a good shot of both, regardless of quality. :lol:
For one thing, neither of them had the high-profile college career that Tebow had. And while both have been outspoken about their faith — same way Jon Kitna is — to some of us it has always seemed a bit fake on Tebow's part (again, this might be because of how he's always courted the spotlight with it, and for many people that's a turnoff).

 

The other factor is that there are lots of people who think Tebow is better than what he really is because of his faith — i.e., they want so badly for him to succeed because of his faith that it clouds their ability to accurately assess his football ability.

 

I don't believe that his faith is fake and I don't believe that his faith has been the only thing that's helped him with his talents. With saying that, I do believe that it could have played a part in it.

1st Samual 16:7 and Isaiah 55:8/9, this is really a sad thread. I'm just disappointed in some of the bashing of Tim. As a member of the Fellowship Christian Athletes I know a lot about Tim, my sons have read his book. And I'm just sad at the bashing. But it is a free word.

 

Jesus died so we can have that right. And thats what Tim's Faith is all about.

Tebow looks awful. 4 for 14 for 40 yards. :eyeonyou: Broncos are being shutout.

I take it back. He looked fantastic on that drive.

Another TD pass for Tebow

And he tied it up rushing for the 2 pt conversion with 15 seconds left. Lead a great come back. Wonder if he can close it out.

&2. Great comeback!

The Broncos should stay in the 2 minute offense non-stop. Tebow thrives in that set.

Wow!

Tebow carried the Broncos on his back to overtime, but let's not get carried away. Looking at the entire game, their defense won the game for them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.