Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cats' Pause 10th Region Preview

Featured Replies

Written by Johathan Fraysure / WFTM Radio ( Mason Co. Ky)

 

Teams:

 

1. Montgomery Co

2. Pendleton Co

3. Harrison co

4. Campbell Co

5. Mason Co

6. GRC

7. Bishop Brossart

8. Scott

9. Bourbon Co

10. Augusta

 

Players:

 

1. Omar Prewitt - Montgomery Co

2. Mason Monroe - Pendleton Co

3. Jake Handshoe - Montgomery Co

4. Tyler Black - Mason Co

5. Chris Gillispie - Bourbon Co

6. Aaron Jacobs - Paris

7. Nate Mcgovney - Campbell Co

8. Caleb Ford - Harrison Co

9. Ryan Gallenstin - St Patrick

10. Bopper Stenzel - GRC

 

 

Your thoughts?

  • Replies 111
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the Cats' Pause officially released or do you have a special release of 10th region?

  • Author

Ordered mine and got it in the mail today. I posted a thread on it a few weeks back and a link where you could order one.

Can you post a thread for the 14th region? I'm not up to snuff on 10th region but it surprises me that GRC has only one player in the top ten and they are 6th as a team. Is this an accurate assessment?

Oh boy, here we go!

Dearest Goldie,

 

Would you be so kind to please post the 12th Region preview? It would be much appreciated and I'll be your best best most bestest friend. Pretty pretty please with sugar on top? I'll be indebted to you for forever and I'll buy you a popcorn when I see you again.

 

Sincerely,

 

PurplePride92

^ LOL...I think as first person to receive the Cats Pause she should be obligated to post all regions..:thumb:

Edited by T17
an ACCIDENTAL misspelling

^ LOL...I think as first person to receive the Cats Pause he should be obligated to post all regions..:thumb:

 

She

Is the 10th wide open this year? How many teams have a legitimate chance to win the region besides the top two?

 

Omar Prewitt is a great player but I had heard of him and have seen him play every year since he entered high school and is deservedly ranked the #1 player in the region. That being said I thoroughly enjoyed watching Mason Monroe play this summer at the team camp at Centre. Before we knew who he was he had about 12 points in the first 3 minutes of the game. Very nice player.

Can you post a thread for the 14th region? I'm not up to snuff on 10th region but it surprises me that GRC has only one player in the top ten and they are 6th as a team. Is this an accurate assessment?

 

They lost a bunch from last year's squad. Montgomery, Pendleton & Harrison will be at the top of most pre-season lists.

They lost a bunch from last year's squad. Montgomery, Pendleton & Harrison will be at the top of most pre-season lists.

 

I expect Campbell County to be right there with these 3 teams.

  • Author
Can you post a thread for the 14th region? I'm not up to snuff on 10th region but it surprises me that GRC has only one player in the top ten and they are 6th as a team. Is this an accurate assessment?

We only return 1 starter..Bopper Stenzel he only scored 87 points all last season...he was pass first and ran the team. We only return 7% from last years scoring. 166 of 2352 points. GRC will fly under the radar this year, will be better than most think. Adam Fatkin could have started on all/most teams in the 10th region last year. Saw little action with all the talent we had last year. He is not listed in the top players in the region, but he will be by the end of the season...a name to remember.

I 'm surprised Gabe Antrobus of Pendleton County and the Pulliam kid from Harrison County aren't in the top 10 players. I would put them ahead of Ryan Gallenstein and Bopper Stenzel.

  • Author
I 'm surprised Gabe Antrobus of Pendleton County and the Pulliam kid from Harrison County aren't in the top 10 players. I would put them ahead of Ryan Gallenstein and Bopper Stenzel.

 

I was suprised Antrobus wasn't on there too. I feel Bopper belongs in the top 10. Was he a scorer last year? Didn't need him to score. He played his role very well. One stat that most don't see is that Bopper had several games with NO turnovers....unheard of for a PG.

 

Will be interesting to see at the end of the season how the players have preformed over the season and how they should be ranked then. Last year Cory Rogers was not ranked in the top 10 in the Cats'Pause rankings, but ended up getting the 10th Region player of the year.idunno.gif

Edited by gold sunrise

Armageddon on the basketball court if Pendleton and Harrison draw each other in first round of district. The draw may keep a good team out of region. Brossart is VERY underrated. They will be a force for the next few years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.