Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity / Manual predictions

Which team will win? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

6A #1 Trinity will play host to #2 Manual. Your thoughts and predictions.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity by a thousand.

I'm interested on seeing how this one plays out. I'm thinking Trinity wins handily, but I'm also wondering if this is their biggest challenge of the regular season against KY teams. Based off of what's happened so far, I would assume that's about right.

The game will be at Trinity. I am not sure if Manual is better on the field than St X, St X had lost to only one Kentucky team, Bowling Green. Massey Ratings had St X and Manual almost even. I think Trinity wins by 28 points.

Manual has quietly taken care of business this season. QB #2 Luis Thompson is solid and runs a short passing attack game that is effective. On the defensive side they have given up a lot of points which is going to catch up with you sooner or later. I'll say 60+ points are scored in this game between the 2 teams.

I'm interested on seeing how this one plays out. I'm thinking Trinity wins handily, but I'm also wondering if this is their biggest challenge of the regular season against KY teams. Based off of what's happened so far, I would assume that's about right.

 

14-6 at halftime Trinity lead versus X, just to remind you. Should have been 17-14 X at half, Lemondray Clemons crossed plane on 1 yrd line and they called it fumble and brad Shickel missed extra point and field goal.

14-6 at halftime Trinity lead versus X, just to remind you. Should have been 17-14 X at half, Lemondray Clemons crossed plane on 1 yrd line and they called it fumble and brad Shickel missed extra point and field goal.

 

Watch the replay. He wasn't close to in.

Speed killls and Manual has it as they win 23-14.

 

Wow, if this really happens I won't forget that you said this.

I think the next two games will be very interesting. But on to Manual first. They're going to bring their A+ game, I have no doubt. I haven't seen them play, but from the highlights on Friday night sports, it seems they have some serious weapons. I'm hoping for a great game. But I do have confidence in our coaches to put a great game plan together, and the Rocks to execute. I DO want to see improvement in that the Rocks committ fewer penalties, ESPECIALLY personals.

14-6 at halftime Trinity lead versus X, just to remind you. Should have been 17-14 X at half, Lemondray Clemons crossed plane on 1 yrd line and they called it fumble and brad Shickel missed extra point and field goal.

 

St X played aggressive football in the first half. So did Indy Cathedral (tied 14-14 at half). Trinity's speed and huge linemen have seemed to make difference in second half. So the final score should have been about 41-17. Manual is not better than St X.

14-6 at halftime Trinity lead versus X, just to remind you. Should have been 17-14 X at half, Lemondray Clemons crossed plane on 1 yrd line and they called it fumble and brad Shickel missed extra point and field goal.

 

I hope that you have had time to watch the replay, I was watching the streaming video on Wazoo and the ball came out well before the goalline. I was actually questioning the rule g on the fumble by Mattingly to get the ball down there. It looked as though the ball came out and hit the pylon. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't that have resulted in a touchback T ball on the 20.

St X played aggressive football in the first half. So did Indy Cathedral (tied 14-14 at half). Trinity's speed and huge linemen have seemed to make difference in second half. So the final score should have been about 41-17. Manual is not better than St X.

 

It should be proven in the near future.

I think Manual is probably one team in Ky that may can match athletes with Trinity. Not saying they're better than X, but, they are more athletic.

I think this might be closer than this past Friday. Partly because T could have a letdown, partly because they may be better than X.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.