Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity / Manual predictions

Which team will win? 46 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 75
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running clock for the Rocks!

I see. So T fans will be pulling for St. Edwards over Don Bosco, then Moeller over St. Edwards. Kinda sad that the T game vs. Male this year is kind of an afterthought, when arguably two of the greatest T games ever played were against Male (2002 & 2005). While I certainly hope the Rocks win big on Friday, I am glad that Manual is undefeated coming into the game.

 

2006, 2005 was when the "better team didn't win" in the title game when the Tigers fell 14-6.

Some interesting comments by the Manual HC in the morning paper. Understand his support for his team and players. Sort of a different tact from other HC's.

 

Let's see how tonight plays out. Jason's pick didn't give 'much love' to the Crimsons.

 

GO ROCKS !!!

I like what the Manual coach said. I think he made this statement to give the team more confidence. They need to have confidence that they can make the big plays. I wonder where Manual would rank among the five out of state teams that Trinity has played.

Dare i say bulletin board material for Beatty and Company??

Latest grist for the rumor mill. Manual is chartering coach buses for the long trip to Trinity.

Dare i say bulletin board material for Beatty and Company??
Manual's coach said he thinks his players are as good as Trinity's. I certainly hope Trinity's team is arrogant enough that calling their undefeated opponent their peers is an insult worthy of bulletin board material status. Manual might just have a shot in that case.

 

And if the team that everyone says is the next mythical national champ needs to play this silly disrespect card, maybe they aren't the team I thought they were.

02Ram54-- I have not seen one act of arrogance committed by the coaches or team. They do not need bulletin board material as they are well-aware of the Crimsons' abilities and talent.

I hope that you make it to the game and enjoy yourself... but not TOO much!! I was there in 2003 so I know how your team can shock a stadium of Rocks!!

Hoping for a great game and no injuries to any player.

GO ROCKS!!

Manual's coach said he thinks his players are as good as Trinity's. I certainly hope Trinity's team is arrogant enough that calling their undefeated opponent their peers is an insult worthy of bulletin board material status. Manual might just have a shot in that case.

 

And if the team that everyone says is the next mythical national champ needs to play this silly disrespect card, maybe they aren't the team I thought they were.

 

Ouch .......that hurt.

02Ram54-- I have not seen one act of arrogance committed by the coaches or team. They do not need bulletin board material as they are well-aware of the Crimsons' abilities and talent.

I hope that you make it to the game and enjoy yourself... but not TOO much!! I was there in 2003 so I know how your team can shock a stadium of Rocks!!

Hoping for a great game and no injuries to any player.

GO ROCKS!!

 

Great Post. :thumb:

I'll be there! And I personally doubt that Trinity is that arrogant, but sometimes a mindset from the outside can seep into a team, even one as focused and disciplined as the Rocks. So, Trinity fans, do your part and remind those boys that they can't lose! :cool:

I'm fairly certain that Bob(Beatty), Andrew(Coverdale) and especially Bob(Maddox) won't allow the players to get big heads. They have all been here before.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.