Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm going to live my biggest nightmare for my wife.

Featured Replies

  • Author
How do you just go out and buy season tickets?

 

My grandmother's good friend has had them for years and her and her husband are too sickly to go anymore when they learned what was going on they offered to buy them again this year for us if we would pay for them. Seats are Section 217 about halfway up I believe, I don't have them in hand yet.

Edited by HT721

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Also, if I'm forced to wear blue I'll post pictures so everyone here can point in laugh. With all I've said here I deserve that.

I'm not sure, I'm afraid I might get taken over or brainwashed after this is over though and actually like them. That is scary to me, and to beat all if it happens and I start to like them UK will win the title and I'll be labeled another bandwagon jumper, and rightfully so labeled.

 

I feel like women/girls jump on and root for teams all the time because their husbands and boyfriends like a particularly team. No different here, so I won't call you a bandwagon fan. I will just welcome you to the Nation with open arms!

Shocked that you of all people would support anything remotely to do with Cal. I know you have great disdain for the man and I'm very surprised you would cheer for the man. Keep fighting the fight, been there myself and faith goes a very long way. God speed. I know it's going to be very hard for you to walk thru those doors at Rupp knowing Cal is that close to you. The things we do for the people we love.............good stuff.

Praying for you, and your wife for a full recovery from her cancer. How in the world were you able to buy season tickets though? Did you get them thru E-bay or something?

Praying for you, and your wife for a full recovery from her cancer. How in the world were you able to buy season tickets though? Did you get them thru E-bay or something?

 

Didn't read may of the posts did ya? Haha jk!

 

My grandmother's good friend has had them for years and her and her husband are too sickly to go anymore when they learned what was going on they offered to buy them again this year for us if we would pay for them. Seats are Section 217 about halfway up I believe, I don't have them in hand yet.
Didn't read may of the posts did ya? Haha jk!

 

No, sure didn't. I thought about that after I posted it, but I was too lazy to look. :lol:

My grandmother's good friend has had them for years and her and her husband are too sickly to go anymore when they learned what was going on they offered to buy them again this year for us if we would pay for them. Seats are Section 217 about halfway up I believe, I don't have them in hand yet.

 

Gotcha. Take care of your wife.

HT I wish you and your wife all the luck in the world in her battle with this cruel disease . We all know that Cancer culls no one . But you and you family are in our thoughts and Prayers .

HT, my continued prayers to your wife and you! As you know, I have been there, done that, bought the t-shirt and still working through it. I really think it won't be so bad. Gave me goose bumps when I read what you did for her. :thumb:

BTW...you could always take an ipod with you to the game! :lol:

God Bless both of you. Some say besides the good Lord, there is no better healing powers than 23,000 Rupp Arena crazies wearing blue. Good Luck !

  • Author

Thanks for the prayers, an update from the oncologist yesterday provided good news. The treatments are progressing as hoped, and the doctors feel she is right where they hoped she would be at this time.

Thanks for the prayers, an update from the oncologist yesterday provided good news. The treatments are progressing as hoped, and the doctors feel she is right where they hoped she would be at this time.
Great news man. So glad to hear!
As some of you on here may or may not know, my wife is currently going through a fight with cancer. Well this caused us to return home to the bluegrass, and in a deep dark hour I went out and bought her season basketball tickets. I'm going to get to live my nightmare 20 times over this year, no scratch that 19 times over (I will still wear Ole Miss colors that game), and be forced to cheer for UK while she enjoys herself.

 

Classy move HT. :thumb:

 

A spouse could not ask for better than this. Can I use this the next marriage retreat I am the guest speaker for? :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.