Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm going to live my biggest nightmare for my wife.

Featured Replies

Thanks for the prayers, an update from the oncologist yesterday provided good news. The treatments are progressing as hoped, and the doctors feel she is right where they hoped she would be at this time.

 

Very good news. Will keep you both in prayers here.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Classy move HT. :thumb:

 

A spouse could not ask for better than this. Can I use this the next marriage retreat I am the guest speaker for? :thumb:

 

Sure.

That is a heck of a sacrifice you have made for your wife. Hopefully, this will help her recovery. Good luck to you and your wife.

I hope that her treatments continue to progress. Nasty business, cancer. I am praying for the both of you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.