Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2011/2012

Featured Replies

The team that worries me is Walton Verona, they were a play away from semi-finals last season and they return a lot. Their coach does a lot of different defensive sets, does a great job. I think that Simon and Grant will battle for a trip to the region, me giving the edge to Simon based on having the best player on the floor. Should be a great year in the 8th. I think pre-season it is hard to put any of the district in the top 5 in the region, but by the end of the season they will have closed the gap.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayers had a pretty good summer. He was able to put on a little weight and gained some much needed confidence.

Barnes has grown and worked hard on his foot speed this summer. I don't think it was ever that he didn't want to play D, with his speed, he just wasn't able to.

 

How tall is Ayers now somebody told me he has grew a few inches?

Q, I'm assuming you are referring to Barnes and not Ayers because I've never seen Ayers hang on the three point line and hoist them.[/quote

 

Yes I was referring to Barnes I should have clarified. Ayers is a nice player, good skills with a high motor. How tall is Nick these days?

Where does Swanson fit in this year? I expect Sampson to have a big year.

^I'd say that Swanson and Monson will split time running the point. Coach Steiner is pretty excited about the team, they should have multiple offensive weapons and hopefully a full season for Chambers who's been bitten by the injury bug the past two seasons.

Is Racke, Stephens and Bowling going to play this year?

How tall is Ayers now somebody told me he has grew a few inches?

 

Taller than me :madman::lol:.. I'd say he's around the 6'3 mark.

Where does Swanson fit in this year? I expect Sampson to have a big year.

 

I see Swanson coming off the bench as a defensive presence. I think he will grow into a lock down defender, which is key in Steiner's man to man D.

I heard good things about Riley's transformation over the summer. I think we'll see some defensive pressure by the Neers this year.

Nick is about 6"3 closer to 6"4....If nick can develope a consistant outside game he will be VERY hard to guard because of his length and ability to get to the basket.

I hope Center 6'8 David Stephens has a good season and gets plenty of rebounds.

Chambers health is the key to Simon's success. SK has several good players, Chambers keeps them all happy with his ball distribution.

Chambers health is the key to Simon's success. SK has several good players, Chambers keeps them all happy with his ball distribution.

 

He looked in good health last Friday watching the football game.

I hope Center 6'8 David Stephens has a good season and gets plenty of rebounds.

 

I honestly wouldn't count on it. Its a shame, don't see too many 6'8" guys in high school.

Anybody have the roster yet?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.