Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2011/2012

Featured Replies

SK should win with ease. After watching SK play SCD they should beat most teams in KY.

 

There is no possible way SK will win with ease tomorrow. And are you insinuating SK is a top 10 team in the state? Interesting.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no possible way SK will win with ease tomorrow. And are you insinuating SK is a top 10 team in the state? Interesting.
Agree 100% with you.....wouldn't be suprised at all at PC coming out on top of this one

Scrimmage=Win or lose get your team ready for the regular season, keep your shorts on boys. I believe SK's regular season starts on the 29th with Harrison Co.

Should be interesting to see how the game is coached. Many times coaches will sub various combinations just to get a look with no intent of trying to win.

Should be interesting to see how the game is coached. Many times coaches will sub various combinations just to get a look with no intent of trying to win.

 

Exactly!

Agree 100% with you.....wouldn't be suprised at all at PC coming out on top of this one

 

Now you can relax :banana: SK 92-61 I guess SK just hustled a LITTLE harder!:thumb:

Now you can relax :banana: SK 92-61 I guess SK just hustled a LITTLE harder!:thumb:[/quote Must have! And I have no reason to relax.......:thumb:
Now you can relax :banana: SK 92-61 I guess SK just hustled a LITTLE harder!:thumb:[/quote Must have! And I have no reason to relax.......:thumb:

 

Try again??

Sk overwhelmed PC today. Kids play so hard for Steiner.

Sk overwhelmed PC today. Kids play so hard for Steiner.

 

That was as bad as Pendleton County could have played. Every player, even Mason Monroe, looked like they had eaten a bag of buttery popcorn before the game. Their turnovers in the first half were unbelievable. They'll play better, and Coach Simms will get them to the top of the Region.

 

Much credit to SK. Their pressure gave Pendleton fits in the first half. They play so hard, and maximize their talent. They remind me a lot of Coach Carr's Scott High teams. They may not have the most talent, but they fly all over the floor, and flat get after it. They were much better than I expected them to be. However, I'm refusing to drink Uk#1Fan's kool-aid. They're not a top team in the state.

I liked what I saw from Morrison today. He doesn't mind mixing it up in the paint. I thought SK looked much better this week, they played some very nice pressure defense.

I liked how they looked; have some decent depth and some kids who can get after it. They'll be fun to watch. Looking forward to seeing the opener on Tuesday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.