Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I need a caption for this!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Listen here shortie!

"When I grow up, I wanna be just like you"

"Will you teach me to football?"

 

"I'll teach anything, just don't eat me."

Weren't you in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory??

"I represent the Lollipop Guild!"

I like you suffer from Dickie-Do Disease

"I represent the Lollipop Guild!"

Follow the yellow brick turf....

If I stand in your face and look mad will you change the call?

I got these daggum hemorrhoids.............

That is a funny picture.
:thumb:

 

It really is. I get a good chuckle every time I look at it. :laugh:

Thanks for posting, Jumper Dad!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.