Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

There's Racism Everywhere

Featured Replies

We told you we didn't want your kind around here.

RaceWar.jpg

I think that is pretty funny.

Good. I hate everything Pepsi stands for.

I'm with you. I love me some Coke Zero! Pepsi Max just does not work.

I've seen a similar photo, except it was with beer bottles and they were dressed for the part as well....

I've seen a similar photo, except it was with beer bottles and they were dressed for the part as well....

 

Can you find that pic and post it?

As a Pepsi guy I'm bothered by this picture.

racism-parents-and-children.jpg

I've found the pic but can't remember how the heck to load it.

I've found the pic but can't remember how the heck to load it.

 

Email it to me: [email protected]

 

And let's see, I don't like the help section on image posting. There is a link at the top of each page when you are responding that says image when you roll your mouse over it. All you do is click on that and it is similar to adding an attachment in an email. Here is a image of the image link/button:

 

imageimage.jpg

Email it to me: [email protected]

 

And let's see, I don't like the help section on image posting. There is a link at the top of each page when you are responding that says image when you roll your mouse over it. All you do is click on that and it is similar to adding an attachment in an email. Here is a image of the image link/button:

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34229[/ATTACH]

 

No e-mail at work but I will when I get home. If you really want to see it google images, "beer lynching" and it's one of the first things that pops up. Coors silver cans are the guilty party.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRObXJo6mx55BGnb_s8aEIh1-d76S5d2_Gf3N9UXWLIKBMYelxMiw

 

That's hilarious!

 

You found it, my friend sent it to me in a text message that said "Just another reason I can't leave my beer alone in the refrigerator when I'm not home...."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.