Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

There's Racism Everywhere

Featured Replies

This is an amusing thread. Remember, there is no color in Heaven.

This is an amusing thread. Remember, there is no color in Heaven.

 

If only those Coors and Coke's had been shown the light...:cry:

This is an amusing thread. Remember, there is no color in Heaven.

 

"In heaven there is no beer, that's why we drink it here." Love me some Irish drinking songs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTedl6lBprLFV1o620HUWW8m1GjScaQxIij6eQo0kJuczgbYbcZ
That's hilarious!
I find it a pathetic attempt at humor using a subject that contains no humor whatsoever .
  • Author
I find it a pathetic attempt at humor using a subject that contains no humor whatsoever .

 

:idunno:

Francis.jpeg

:idunno:
The other examples are humorous ,the lynching one not so much so .
  • Author
The other examples are humorous ,the lynching one not so much so .

 

No doubt it is right up against the line that should not be crossed, but that's why I posted the thread in the Hot Topics forum and not the General Discussion.

I think they're all pretty funny. If I'm clicking Hot Topics, I know what to expect.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.