UK Pros vs. Dominican Republic National Team

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Just read Eric Crawford's blog post from the C-J online confirming the same. Glad to hear it. The Crum! Center having another event on the calendar is nothing but good and I encourage anyone going to the game in Louisville to enjoy the numerous eating and drinking establishments up and down that section of Main Street. And I also hope that all you Kentucky fans enjoy all the red and black paint everywhere. :D

*Potential UofL fan note: Edgar Sosa and Francisco Garcia are a part of the Dominican team if there's an urge to see them. I won't be going, but it might be nice to see 'Cisco again. The other interesting rumor going around now is that Denny Crum has been invited to coach the Kentucky Legends team in Louisville. Since Coach Crum is still employed by UofL, I'm a little concerned about the NCAA rule stuff, but it's a fun thought.

^ Just read Eric Crawford's blog post from the C-J online confirming the same. Glad to hear it. The Crum! Center having another event on the calendar is nothing but good and I encourage anyone going to the game in Louisville to enjoy the numerous eating and drinking establishments up and down that section of Main Street. And I also hope that all you Kentucky fans enjoy all the red and black paint everywhere. :D

*Potential UofL fan note: Edgar Sosa and Francisco Garcia are a part of the Dominican team if there's an urge to see them. I won't be going, but it might be nice to see 'Cisco again. The other interesting rumor going around now is that Denny Crum has been invited to coach the Kentucky Legends team in Louisville. Since Coach Crum is still employed by UofL, I'm a little concerned about the NCAA rule stuff, but it's a fun thought.

KSR reporting that Crum has given his verbal agreement to participate.