UK Pros vs. Dominican Republic National Team

Also a lot of other UK alums in the house: I saw Erik Daniels, Ravi Moss, Brandon Knight, Josh Harrelson, Kenny Walker, Sam Bowie, my buddy said he saw Jules. Also I believe World Wide Wes was in the house.

Marquis Estill was also there.

And yes, Worldwide Wes was in his customary front row seat, alongside Nick Young of the Washington Wizards.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game at the Yum Center was great. The UK Pros were overmatched. Cal did not play his 3 best players (Sosa, Hoffard, Garcia) in the 2nd half and they still whipped the former CATS. And, the UK team was busting it. It was not a phone it in effort by Rondo, Walls, Cousins, et. al. My favorite part of the evening occured near the end of the game. The UK Pros made a run to pull within 3. Walls and Rondo trapped the Dominican Republic guard just across half court and made the steal. The ref whistled a foul. With the UK Pros raising cain Coach Joe B. Hall called time out. Joe B was on his feet giving the ref an ear full during the time out when the jumbtron cameraman focused on him. The crowd started cheering. When Joe B noticed he was on the jumbotron, he broke into a huge smile.

The D.R. basketball team has never qualified for the Olympics. Look for that to change.

I really liked the Yum Center. A+++ facility. The Louisville hosts were very gracious.