Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who will get the Beechwood job?

Featured Replies

Michael Miller and Ross Hart are possibilities.

 

I also heard there was a Dickie Beal sighting in Fort Mitchell...

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote Bob Romes. Dude can coach.

Wonder if Coach L. would have considered it?

 

Darn good question.

Beechwood only has a Special Education teacher opening, are any of the people listed above special educators?

Wonder if Coach L. would have considered it?

 

There was much discussion that Coach L took the Holmes gig to help his retirement. Unless the Beechwood job would help his retirement in the same way, my guess would be - No he would not consider it.

There was much discussion that Coach L took the Holmes gig to help his retirement. Unless the Beechwood job would help his retirement in the same way, my guess would be - No he would not consider it.

 

Beechwood would have helped as far as qualifying for the Ky. State Teacher's Retirement. As to comparing the income he is receiving at Holmes versus Beechwood the impact of that on retirement, we can only guess.

 

 

As to the candidates, I don't believe Miller teaches so that will be a big obstacle to him getting the job. I have heard Ross Hart's name from more than one person so he has to be considered a candidate if he wants it. I am prettty sure he is a teacher, right?

I do not know the teaching ramifications, but I do know that Michael Miller is passionate about Beechwood basketball and has been involved in their program for many, many, years.

 

When I last spoke to him he was very excited about Beechwood's moving into Division II of the NKAC II and competing at the higher level.

 

I do hope that he remains involved with Beechwood basketball in some capacity.

Beechwood only has a Special Education teacher opening, are any of the people listed above special educators?

 

Jobs can be made/moved if the right canidate applies and is selected. Not saying this will happen in this case, guess we will have to wait and see.

I agree with you Golden Sunrise, however with budget cuts and short notice of the job, creating a position would be difficult.

I agree with you Golden Sunrise, however with budget cuts and short notice of the job, creating a position would be difficult.

Agree, budgets are tighter and with school starting soon, but if the right canidate applied...... I am sure every effort would be made.

Agree, budgets are tighter and with school starting soon, but if the right canidate applied...... I am sure every effort would be made.

 

I would guess this is a lot more difficult in a 1A school on short notice.

Doesn't Jeff Davis teach Special Ed? That guy should be a head coach somewhere.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Doesn't Jeff Davis teach Special Ed? That guy should be a head coach somewhere.

 

Who is he? Experience? Why should he be a head coach?

Edited by gold sunrise
Fixing quote

Doesn't Jeff Davis teach Special Ed? That guy should be a head coach somewhere.
Yes he does, and I agree 100%!

Edited by gold sunrise
Fixing quote

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.