Anthony verdict is in -Not Guilty!!!

SportsGuy41017

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Legal bills? I though that the state paid for her lawyers, just what I heard from a friend in Florida.
I don't think so. Jose Baez may have done it for free, or at a reduced fee, for the free publicity, but I'm pretty sure the state did not pick up the bill.

I don't think so. Jose Baez may have done it for free, or at a reduced fee, for the free publicity, but I'm pretty sure the state did not pick up the bill.

Word is he has signed on as her agent.

Is it just me or does it seem like her attorneys believe that not only is she innocent but she is a good person?

I don't do criminal law so I really have very little idea of what it's like, but I can't imagine that if you don't convince yourself of that on a lot of your cases, you won't be a very effective criminal defense attorney for very long.

I haven't read a single word on this thread. All that I can say, is that it is not for you and I to judge. Anthony beat her conviction. Yet, there is no way that she can beat the conviction in God's eyes. I don't know if she did it or not (though I feel certain she did). At this point, I pray for her soul. Beautiful Caylee is somewhere we all long to be. She's good at this point. Let's hope that Ms. Anthony finds Jesus in her life, and that a semblance of good can from this tragedy.

I haven't read a single word on this thread. All that I can say, is that it is not for you and I to judge. Anthony beat her conviction. Yet, there is no way that she can beat the conviction in God's eyes. I don't know if she did it or not (though I feel certain she did). At this point, I pray for her soul. Beautiful Caylee is somewhere we all long to be. She's good at this point. Let's hope that Ms. Anthony finds Jesus in her life, and that a semblance of good can from this tragedy.

All that I can say, is that it is not for you and I to judge.

Anthony beat her conviction

Yet, there is no way that she can beat the conviction in God's eyes

It sounds like you've made the decision in your mind. I started off thinking I'd agree with you for once, and I might still but it seems based off those posts that you are still convicting her despite a non-conviction?

If I'm reading in to it at the wrong angle then I apologize, I'd love for us to see eye to eye for once.