Trinity 14 St. Xavier 6

Birdsfan

Thanks RRR...And we look forward to playing you as well! MBA has become my 2nd favorite game of the year...2nd ONLY to the Trinity/St. X game! :banana:

I love the Trinity series as well. Great competition, and more importantly, great class. Reading these postgame St. X-T threads is refreshing, particularly after reading a lot of bickering on the Tennessee state title game boards. Some of our fans down here could learn a thing or two by reading the good sportsmanship widely prevalent on this board.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great game rocks as Terry bit us in the butt. I am proud to be Catholic and support all the teams that fight every week for a common right and cause on the gridiron. Trinity played great tonight and hats off to them. The future is bright on Poplar level and the Tigers will be back. Great sportsmanship by all the Rocks. Good Night even though it was not the results I had hoped for. See you guys in August. :madman: :thumb:

Guys, you have no idea how pumped I am right now. This is the most physical that I have seen Trinity in 2 years. Way to go Terry. Saw RockMOM, Bert, Deuce, Rock86, and Tony Danza....Awesome.....

Rocks, you made a winner out of me, the Trinity Family, and yourselves tonight....Way to go....

Guys, you have no idea how pumped I am right now. This is the most physical that I have seen Trinity in 2 years. Way to go Terry. Saw RockMOM, Bert, Deuce, Rock86, and Tony Danza....Awesome.....

Rocks, you made a winner out of me, the Trinity Family, and yourselves tonight....Way to go....

:thumb:

Congrats to Trinity on their win tonight. It was a great game to watch. I thought Anderson was going to take it in for a score on fourth down, but a Trinity player came in and put a heck of a hit on him. Did not get the players number on that play, anyone know who it was.

Also liked the bootleg call on third down by Trinity to get the first down and then was able to run out the clock.

Spoelker made the hit on V Anderson - Can anyone tell me why Vic ANderson was not penalized for picking up the ball after the measurement?

The Naked Bootleg was called because Nick Petrino said it was open all night.

By the way I will be changing my ID to 16 Time. Has Glaser ever won back to back? I heard St. X fans talking 3 peat today. Well maybe in 3 years...

Congrats to the Rocks on the win. I'm happy for Rockmom, RockPride, and TonyD!!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Thank you so much, and to everyone who supports their own teams.....High School football will never be the same if there were no BGP.

ya know, in all the celebration, a bit of sadness has come over me...the football season is over...I truly hate that. August seems so far away

I just said that to my best friend....WOW.....This senior class was/is so very special to me...It'll be tough to top.