Trinity 14 St. Xavier 6

Birdsfan

Thanks... I would have posted some sooner, but I had to find a place in the Ville that served Goeta before I posted... (just kidding, but some will find it humorous...lol)

Da-Man in the house......

I know that you all have some good ones...

....oh and....Thanks JODY...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This, as I said if it were to happen, is a SHOCKER! Hats off to both teams, as St. X had one of the most vicious runs I've ever heard of, and Trinity was able to step up and prove something. Congrats to all the players on both sides! You all crushed the dreams of what I had hoped to be a memorable season for Manual, but you made it memorable regardless.

I have some pretty good ones as well (although I'd be hard-pressed to top Da-Man, as his equipment makes mine look bad). Unfortunately, my brother doesn't have Photoshop on his computer, so I have no way to re-size them.

BTW: Does Gary Stevens have a kid playing for Trinity?

I'm speechless right now, I think that this was the sweetest state win of all the one's I've seen in my life. Congrats to ST.X on a excellent season . To my rocks well I just don't know what to say except how proud of you guys I am, I had faith I said it would be 31 -27 Trinity, but 14 - 6 is great.

I have some pretty good ones as well (although I'd be hard-pressed to top Da-Man, as his equipment makes mine look bad). Unfortunately, my brother doesn't have Photoshop on his computer, so I have no way to re-size them.

BTW: Does Gary Stevens have a kid playing for Trinity?

No I,m pretty sure that he is friends with a few Trinity supporters, He was in the kaboose with some of the guys I know before the game.